Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Spotted on vacation.  (Read 1880 times)

AZ_MIKEY

• WKC Ranger
Spotted on vacation.
« on: January 27, 2014, 10:33:20 AM »
So me and GF went on a much needed vacation. While on vacation we did a variety of things and I spotted multiple kettles while out and about but by far the most interesting spotting came while doing this.

So the horse back ride took about 3 and half hours and at the end I spotted a kettle and wanted a picture but our guide had rode ahead of us as his horse had started to act up and broken its bridle so we needed to get back to the stables. Once we returned to the stables I asked the owner/guide if we could go back out on the trail and get a few more pictures as we seen something we wanted to get a photo of. So he was nice enough to let us go back out on our own and not charge us extra. So here it is the pic of the kettle spotted the only way I would have seen it unless I was in these peoples back yard.

Thanks for looking. It was a nice vacation. I was having withdrawals from my kettles though.

Here is a few pics of the family after I cleaned them and  before I put them away for us to go on vacation.

Sadly I have not gotten any of them out to use and have been home for almost 24 hours:( probably won't be able to do any cooks till super Sunday. Then they will go back into the garage for yet another vacation.:'(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Looking for--- a yellow mbh any size, sequoia ( I know I am dreaming), avocado any size, brownie any size.

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
Re: Spotted on vacation.
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 11:28:29 AM »
sounds like a great trip. No cold call on this one?
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

AZ_MIKEY

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 12:23:02 PM »
I wouldn't of even known what road to take to get to their front door! Not only that but I was lucky enough to get a picture of it. The girlfriend said this was a no weber talk or mention kind of trip. I have got her to agree to go hiking up in the area that way I can hop the fence and go look and see what road it is on. Then I can cold call on it. I can tell you that it is a mastertouch and is in good condtiotion minus the lid bale not being attached on one side.
Looking for--- a yellow mbh any size, sequoia ( I know I am dreaming), avocado any size, brownie any size.

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 06:16:31 PM »
That's a sweet collection!

Duke

• The Duke
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 06:22:35 PM »
Great pictures, great grill spotting and great collection, what more can I say..........how about just reminding the GF that she answered the ad for the following?

Wanted; Good woman with own Weber grill, able to trim and rub meat, prepare side dishes, light charcoal, fetch drinks and slaughter pigs and cattle when needed. ;)

This tagline is up for grabs.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 06:24:17 PM by Duke »

glrasmussen

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2014, 08:04:28 PM »
I road hunt kettles, but this is tops by horse back. Great find and a mighty fine stable!