Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Shipping cost  (Read 1466 times)

jimmy_dong

• WKC Brave
Shipping cost
« on: October 07, 2013, 04:30:40 PM »
What does shipping of a kettle cost? What have you paid? Through an agent or and outsider? Seems like all the fruity kettles landed outside of Tx.

If you are in Tx, the northern DFW, and have had a kettle(s) shipped to you. What did you pay?

I dont need to know totals, just incase the SO is watching. lol. Just shipping.

Duke

• The Duke
Re: Shipping cost
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 04:36:56 PM »
The least expensive I have shipped from California for a 22.5 was 25 to Oregon. It's typically around $42 to Chicago and $38 to Georgia. Not sure what Texas would be.

Golly

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 05:38:52 PM »
Shipping the least of your worries  :o
You gotta get the fruit first :P
Any shipping has to be better than shipping to OZ ???
GET ON THAT SHIT
WONT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER

jimmy_dong

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 06:17:55 PM »
Dont want to know the shipping to OZ. That would kill me, I am sure. That and the wait has to be terrible.

MaxBobcat

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 05:24:50 AM »
What does shipping of a kettle cost? What have you paid? Through an agent or and outsider? Seems like all the fruity kettles landed outside of Tx.

If you are in Tx, the northern DFW, and have had a kettle(s) shipped to you. What did you pay?

I dont need to know totals, just incase the SO is watching. lol. Just shipping.

I have had a few kettles shipped to me in DFW.  Postage for a 22' from cali was $35 through UPS. 

Depending on how the agent packs it,  $30-45 for a 22 should probably be expected.

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2013, 05:56:55 AM »
Basically for me  I have shipped  a Joe, an 18 and a 22  If I am an agent I can usually get a box for free for a Joe but here is how it breaks down
Joe - $20 - $25
18 - $30 plus $6 for box
22 - $50 plus $11 for cost of box

It's a lot more then I personally would ever spend but people have their own reasons for wanting certain kettles.
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

G$

• WKC Performer
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2013, 05:59:46 AM »
When using non discount rates, I seem to have found that the US Post is often cheaper than UPS.  Corporate discounts obviously can change that.

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2013, 06:09:31 AM »
When using non discount rates, I seem to have found that the US Post is often cheaper than UPS.  Corporate discounts obviously can change that.

I pretty much use Fedex, they have the boxes and seem competitive in price.
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"