Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Ranch Kettle Cover Recommendation  (Read 225 times)

michaelmilitello

• WKC Performer
Ranch Kettle Cover Recommendation
« on: December 18, 2021, 05:27:29 AM »
I’ve had my ranch for two years and had to replace my cover recently.  I had a 56 inch Classic Accessories patio furniture cover.   The top material essentially dry rotted and began to tear in multiple spots.   Classic has a three year warranty but it only covers tears at the seams and not “normal” wear.  I will admit the top vent has a sharp tab and may have accelerated the tear, but that doesn’t explain why the material was so brittle.  Of course, I’m not sure the furniture cover is designed to “bake” on black hot enamel during the summer. 

Anyway, I got a new one by a company called Vailge.   Its big enough to completely cover a modern ranch, and it looks nice.  I have this brand for my Sequoia and it’s been great for two years.  It’s faded, but most importantly, keeps the sequoia dry.  Time will tell but I like it so far. 

Vailge Round Patio Furniture... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BS2MJQQ?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MoparProud

• WKC Brave
Ranch Kettle Cover Recommendation
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2022, 03:52:09 PM »
This seems fairly popular with Ranch owners. At least I think it’s the same one folks get. My first Ranch should come in sometime in February so I can’t give any experience.

You wouldn’t happen to have a photo of the Sequoia cover, would you? Mine is in the garage as I refuse to let it sit outside unprotected.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

michaelmilitello

• WKC Performer
Re: Ranch Kettle Cover Recommendation
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2022, 05:48:33 PM »

Keeps it dry.   

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk