Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: I Wish Weber Would Release A...  (Read 3115 times)

Marzipan

• WKC Brave
Re: I Wish Weber Would Release A...
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2019, 07:48:50 AM »
I want an 18.5 Mastertouch in Slate blue with whitewall wheels on it.

yesss! now to see if we can get enough people on board to have Weber do a run! ;)
Power Corrupts, But Absolute Power Is Kinda Cool!

Walchit

• WKC Performer
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2019, 08:39:10 AM »
Ill take a red 14 wsm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

I would have a hard time turning that down

wgjones3

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2019, 09:53:06 AM »
I kinda want a EU spec Smokey Joe Premium with the bolt-on taco handle and a nice color like green or red or baby blue.

That said, since my Smokey Joe is officially done (busted porcelain and burn-through around one of the leg sockets; unfortunately not warranty eligible), I'm about to buy a black Smokey Joe Premium and order a wood handle for it.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 09:54:43 AM by wgjones3 »

vwengguy

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2019, 12:30:54 PM »
Maybe you should just ask a member in EU that has shipped them to the states before? I think JoshG knows someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

ReanimatedRobot

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2019, 12:45:12 PM »
Maybe you should just ask a member in EU that has shipped them to the states before? I think JoshG knows someone.

I don't think it is difficult to do this, but it really has to be a must have kind of item.  Shipping a kettle in the states is pricey I can only imagine over seas.  Probably cheaper if a member overseas happens to come stateside and can put it in their baggage lol

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ISO: 18" & 22" Lime, 22" Cado, Plum SSP, Clean & Colored 18" for Midget Mod, and the usual Grails.

vwengguy

• WKC Ranger
I Wish Weber Would Release A...
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2019, 12:50:27 PM »
I know what you mean... but then it still needs to be shipped to your location ... maybe $20 more in total.
I’m just trying to help. BTW... 2 SJ grills ship for the same cost as 1 grill.

I understand 100% what you mean .. Ja you really have to want them BAD because the best option is to buy them New in sealed boxes at retail price and then adding the shipping to you makes it a very $$ buy.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 01:02:48 PM by vwengguy »

wgjones3

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2019, 01:59:34 PM »
I really hadn't considered importing one, but looking at the conversion rates, I think it's more than I'd want to spend on a Smokey Joe. I really just want a little hamburger grill that I can use on the patio or take with me on the rare occasion that I travel.

That said, if dad was still alive, I'd probably pay quite a bit for a baby blue one to match the '56 Chevy he restored.

56MPG

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2019, 02:17:38 PM »
I shipped a Wood Dale 22 to Austria from Pennsylvania for around $150 via USPS. I've had bigger bills shipping to California from here. I just shipped a framed picture from Wisconsin to PA and it cost nearly that much via UPS. I ship boxed bicycles for about the same if it's much beyond my neck of the woods.

Marty
Retired

Bertl

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2019, 05:40:47 AM »
I shipped a Wood Dale 22 to Austria from Pennsylvania for around $150 via USPS. I've had bigger bills shipping to California from here. I just shipped a framed picture from Wisconsin to PA and it cost nearly that much via UPS. I ship boxed bicycles for about the same if it's much beyond my neck of the woods.

Marty
Yeah i remember that very nice Wood Dale and it was worth every penny for me!

Shipping for a smokey joe or 18 kettle to Northamerica does about $50
A 22 kettle shipping from me aproxx $82
.....thats okay. I shipped many kettles arround the world. Let me know when i can help.

Norbert. aka Bertl

Sent from my SM-G950F using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

JPotter

• WKC Brave
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2019, 01:15:05 PM »
I like the wkc edition idea . Who's gonna get ahold of Weber n find out what the parameters are for them to do that ? I'm  in regardless of what size . That would be something . Love to see it come to fruition.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

SteveMBH

• WKC Brave
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2019, 05:08:25 PM »
I wish all products sold were available to the US market.

qrczak1

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2019, 11:52:06 PM »
I wish all products sold were available to the US market.

And v.v. in Europe. Especially the merchandise (i.e. [emoji481] glasses). I really don't get Weber's marketing strategy...

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2019, 03:36:36 AM »
A 26 in a four way square tube leg holder like a smaller version of a ranch instead of the tripod.  In Red Or Blue.

Like @
demosthenes9
 made-

[/color]
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 03:41:38 AM by captjoe06 »
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

ReanimatedRobot

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2019, 06:11:07 AM »
A 26 in a four way square tube leg holder like a smaller version of a ranch instead of the tripod.  In Red Or Blue.

They really do need to do a redesign on this.  Not saying it has to look like a mini ranch because it really would kill their sales on those, but it needs a sturdier foot print.  If they put it in something like that small performer cart with the lid holder that sits back farther (also like the performer carts) I think it would sell like hotcakes.  Even if they just did a performer edition of it or a colored kettle it would be hugely popular.
ISO: 18" & 22" Lime, 22" Cado, Plum SSP, Clean & Colored 18" for Midget Mod, and the usual Grails.

dogman

• WKC Brave
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2019, 08:22:14 AM »
I'd like to see 22 and 26 inch kettles with 3 bottom vents like on the WSM and without the rotating vanes-of-death... and maybe some new interesting colors. Factory colors have been drying up very fast here. Almost nothing is showing on the official site except black lately.

And I hate the legs on the 22 incher. I don't know if they're the same on other models. It's by far the hardest part of assembling a new one and if I remember correctly they quickly become nightmares when they get old and have to be swapped. Even with a new kettle they have to go in there at exactly the right angle and the brackets feel like they're going to break the welds. There has to be a better setup. Other than that, as close to perfection as any grill could possibly be :D
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 08:25:04 AM by dogman »
Beer! It's what's for dinner...