Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: may I ask a questoin about as non-Weber kettle grill - the Kingsford 22.5"?  (Read 1963 times)

Cellar2ful

Those Kingsford grills suck. I was given 10 of them as part of a grant I wrote to teach my students how to grill. The grills didn’t even last 1 school year.

To quote Shakespeare, "'To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the Rub; For in that sleep of death what dreams may come When we have shuffled off this mortal coil, Must give us pause'.
"Chasing Classic Kettles"

michaelmilitello

• WKC Performer
Those Kingsford grills suck. I was given 10 of them as part of a grant I wrote to teach my students how to grill. The grills didn’t even last 1 school year.

To quote Shakespeare, "'To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the Rub; For in that sleep of death what dreams may come When we have shuffled off this mortal coil, Must give us pause'.
All that glitters is not gold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firemunkee

• WKC Ranger
I'm hoping to get one when, I think it is @brewtownbeatdown, gets rid of his blue one.
When I get rid of...[emoji23] 

This one is in it’s forever home:

When I get rid of...still[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good to see that one again! All shiny and enjoying it's new life with brewtown

Sent from my Pixel using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Together we'll fight the long defeat.

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
I saw the black ones at Walmart the other day, even though I swear someone said that Weber wasn't making them anymore.

It is neat to see that blue one again.
regards,
Hal

Foundry37

• Smokey Joe
In a fit of desperation I picked up one of the Kingsford grills from Ollie’s.  Cheap cheap cheaply made.  Did 2 cooks before I found my first Weber on craigslist. It was 20 years old beat up and missing a wheel and it still performed better than the practically new Kingsford

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club