Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Changes in Weber Europe  (Read 702 times)

vwengguy

• WKC Ranger
Changes in Weber Europe
« on: April 24, 2018, 04:36:17 AM »
Something I have seen in the last few months here in The Netherlands ...
All of the 18” - 47cm colored grills are off of the Weber website here in NL. :-o
The classic Black 18” 47cm Premium Grill “ ash catcher pan, SS sweeps, flipper cook grates and double handle kettle ... is also No Longer Sold here.  WTF :-o
Also some REAL Big changes in the Daisy Wheel grills sold here as the Bar-B-Kettle ... both the 18” and the 22”  This model is the 1st step UP the chain from the Compact models and now comes with GBS grates !!
Factory 3 Wheelers with GBS grates and No more colored grills.. what is going on in Weber’s sales department ?? 

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

hawgheaven

• WKC Performer
    • Hawg Heaven Smokin' BBQ
Re: Changes in Weber Europe
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 04:44:45 AM »
I don't know what their line of thinking is, but they better start paying attention to their customer base.
Multiple kettles and WSM's. I am not a collector, just a gatherer... and a sick bastard.

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 05:39:57 AM »
My comment will be very one dimensional.

I’m sure it’s hard to predict market trends when you make a long-lasting product like Weber does.  Are they trying to resurrect the old Model T slogan: “Any Color, As Long As It’s Black”?  Do colored kettles not sell enough?  IMHO, they should make the same colors available worldwide.  Two mainstay colors besides black.  Then a couple SE colors, that change every year, which would be special order items.  Maybe that’s the way to make customers happy, and get them to spend more, worldwide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

vwengguy

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2018, 06:28:29 AM »
@brewtownbeatdown  I agree 100% !
I am just as frustrated as everyone else is in the fact that Weber sells great items but not in every market !?!?
Basic 3 colors.. and another new color in the rotation for 2 years. “LE” grills.
And EVERY accessory should be sold in every market!
Shipping containers go out the same way.. just with more choice for buyers.
Right now I have everything I want that I can buy here!
If I had access to every Weber item that is made but not sold here.. I would easily spend another $500-$750 in one shot! 

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club