Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: 2018 WKC Calendar PREVIEW and Pre-Order !! TWO Versions !! Reserve yours today!!  (Read 3799 times)

SixZeroFour

What's up WKC!?! 8)

Just in time for Christmas may we present to you the perfect  stocking  stuffer (or Secret.Santa  Gift)!! for any grilling enthusiast - The 2018 WKC Calendar!!

$20.00 each shipped to your door, or get the two pack combo with both versions of the club calendars for $35! Thanks in advance for the support!

Here is a sneak peek at the calendar pages! Each page (top or bottom) is an 8.5" x 11" and they are all being printed on upgraded "Premium Glossy Card Stock" so print quality will be very nice. [emoji106]

Version 1:

Version 2:

I would like to thank all those that submitted photos and congratulations to those who's images were selected!! There were so many fantastic entries that we decided to make 2 versions of this years Calendar and it was still a difficult process making the final cuts.

Please keep taking lots of pics looking ahead to next years event!

8)

IMPORTANT ORDERING INFO::

><*><*><*>< HOW TO ORDER: ><*><*><*><

Please send a private message or e-mail to matt@weberkettleclub.com that includes your shipping address, e-mail address, and the requested number of copies (please specify design). I will then reply to you with instructions on how to send payment via PayPal. If you purchase multiple copies I will combine shipping and try to save you a few dollars. 

Once again THANK YOU for another fantastic year here at the club! Here's looking forward to 2019!

Matt
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 05:30:09 PM by SixZeroFour »
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

SixZeroFour

PLEASE NOTE I WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING PAYMENTS UNTIL I HAVE THE CALENDARS IN HAND (+/- 1 week) TO CONFIRM QUALITY!

I will keep everyone posted via this thread

8)

Thanks all!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 02:15:28 PM by SixZeroFour »

SixZeroFour

inkaddictedchef1

• WKC Ranger
Rad!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

inkaddictedchef1

• WKC Ranger
Rad!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Mr.CPHo

• WKC Mod
DOUBLE RAD!!  Thank you for doing this, SixZeroFour.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

eLLWOODgGLEN

• WKC Brave
I’m stoked and flattered my image made the cut. I’ll be ordering the 2-pack shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott Zee

• WKC Ranger
Thanks Matt for all your time and hard work putting these together. I'm thrilled to be included in both versions. There were a bunch of great shots submitted. Congrats to everyone who made the cut.   😎

Sent from my SM-G930V using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke    8)
It's not just a grill, it's a WEBER

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
So glad you took the time to do this, and stoked that I made the cut! Thanks for putting this together.

Congrats to all that made it.
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!

mhiszem

• WKC Performer
Thanks @SixZeroFour for all the hard work you put into this. I am extremely grateful for being chosen as one of the pictures. There were so many amazing pictures submitted. Can't wait to get the calendar(s).
WGA, Uline Green SJ, '95 Red M/T, '88 Red 18", '01 Plum SSP, Patent Pending Yellow

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
Kudos for keeping this going, Matt. The new photos are killer.
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

SixZeroFour

Thanks Matt for all your time and hard work putting these together. I'm thrilled to be included in both versions. There were a bunch of great shots submitted. Congrats to everyone who made the cut.   😎

I actually made a mistake and had 3 of your shots shown originally!!... I had a layer turned off in Photoshop and almost missed Lowbrass' Version 2 March shot!!

... So sorry Scott you only get one pic in each ;)

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
Woah!  I am surprised that is the shot that made it!  Awesome!  I am super excited!  Thanks a billion Matt!  I know that narrowing it down to 24 shots wasn’t easy!  Thanks again!!!

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 06:04:44 PM by Lowbrass »
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

greenweb

• WKC Performer
Had lots of fun participating. Congrats to all who got picked.

I pre-ordered one of each. They both look great! 

Scott Zee

• WKC Ranger

I actually made a mistake and had 3 of your shots shown originally!!... I had a layer turned off in Photoshop and almost missed Lowbrass' Version 2 March shot!!

... So sorry Scott you only get one pic in each ;)
Matt, I'm just happy to be included and to see one in each version is icing on the cake. Can't wait to get my copies.  PEACE

drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke    8)
It's not just a grill, it's a WEBER