Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Second Uline Green Smokey Joe Takes The Pressure Off  (Read 1539 times)

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
Second Uline Green Smokey Joe Takes The Pressure Off
« on: October 11, 2017, 07:58:59 AM »
I got one full price ordered from Uline a couple of years ago and have had it stashed away planning to give it to one of my daughters as a small present. Then hit to thinking that number two daughter may not be too happy about being left out.
The wife to be trekked up to New Hampshire for this one this morning. She's a keeper.
https://youtu.be/1FkP0PB_COE

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
Re: Second Uline Green Smokey Joe Takes The Pressure Off
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 08:02:46 AM »
Very nice!  I love my uline green sj!  My next grail sj is a wave blue!  Those things are awesome!
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

mcgolden

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 08:08:07 AM »
Glad to hear the pressures off. Gotta keep everyone happy. I've got two teenage girls (16 and 19) and I find it's best to just throw chocolate bars at them when I walk in the door. For any of you guys who live in a house full of girls, you know what I'm talking about. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neil_VT00

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 08:10:23 AM »
Nice grab.  Did she pick up the CGA for you too? What year is that one?

I've got a kettle lined up for each of my children with a date code matching their first initial. Now I just have to get them all interested in grilling...
Wanted: Burgundy 18"

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2017, 08:28:58 AM »
Nice grab.  Did she pick up the CGA for you too? What year is that one?

I've got a kettle lined up for each of my children with a date code matching their first initial. Now I just have to get them all interested in grilling...
She did actually. God I love her so

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2017, 08:31:19 AM »
Very nice!  I love my uline green sj!  My next grail sj is a wave blue!  Those things are awesome!

I dig the Wedgewood blue but am partial to SJ silvers with the bottom vent placement.

RottiGuy

• WKC Performer
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2017, 10:34:52 AM »
Love the blue!!!