Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Cajun Bandit door and charcoal ring plus Unkown BBQ hinge  (Read 1894 times)

GoAnywhereJeep

• WKC Brave
    • My YouTube channel
Cajun Bandit door and charcoal ring plus Unkown BBQ hinge
« on: October 10, 2017, 10:47:05 PM »
Hey gang,

Here is my video review on the Cajun Bandit door and charcoal ring along with the Unknown hinge.

The door is okay. It seals better than the original Weber door but still leaks a little around the curve on the barrel. It also gets hotter so you may want to wear gloves when opening the door.

The charcoal ring is really nice and I like the way the grate fits in that better. Now I use the ring that I removed from the WSM in the kettle to hold the grate and charcoal in place better (shown in the video).

The hinge is quite nice too and I recommend all three upgrades.

https://youtu.be/KFCyLivM5Ss
YouTube channels: GringoBBQ & RubiconFI

GoAnywhereJeep

• WKC Brave
    • My YouTube channel
Re: Cajun Bandit door and charcoal ring plus Unkown BBQ hinge
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 02:55:45 PM »
Hey folks,

This is my long term follow-up review on the Cajun Bandit door and charcoal ring as well as the Unknown BBQ hinge.

https://youtu.be/R7MinJXtnSk

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 03:29:46 AM »
what is the story with the WSM midsection on the performer, is that why you sold the 22 WSM? or was it the summit?
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

GoAnywhereJeep

• WKC Brave
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 08:27:38 AM »
what is the story with the WSM midsection on the performer, is that why you sold the 22 WSM? or was it the summit?

I sold the WSM and got the Summit. I will probably sell the performer off in the spring time. I just set it on there since i didn't have the WSM anymore when i made that second video. I figured folks would notice the barrel immediately.  :)