Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Grrrrrr.....  (Read 2032 times)

Vwbuggin64

• WKC Ranger
Grrrrrr.....
« on: May 23, 2017, 08:49:23 PM »
Had a good lead on a yellow (yeah I know right) couldn't get to where it was from my house until tomorrow. Offered the seller cash to hold onto it for me, told them I'll be driving at least 2 hours and all of the sudden they say it's sold. That's the third time this has happened with trying to buy more kettles. WTF!?!? Guess God keeps saying nope. Drowned my sorrows in some Breyers  Neapolitan ice cream and a quarter burnt pizza on the kettle (it was my first attempt).

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Rollin coal

22" 81 B (Faded Black), 22" 86 H (Black),91 N SJ (black), 18" 65 (Red), 12 AU Tostito SJ , 22" CU (Copper), 22” (Brown)Happy Cooker, Q2000 Charcoal, Weber Spirit, 22in Yellow, 18"WSM, Happy cooker SJ

vwengguy

• WKC Ranger
Re: Grrrrrr.....
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 01:17:59 AM »
Some days your the bug and some days your the windshield ... most of the time I'm the bug :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Peaspurple

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 03:09:35 AM »
DITTO!

Some days your the bug and some days your the windshield ... most of the time I'm the bug :-(

A Wonderful Family!!!

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 03:33:56 AM »
Had a good lead on a yellow (yeah I know right) couldn't get to where it was from my house until tomorrow. Offered the seller cash to hold onto it for me, told them I'll be driving at least 2 hours and all of the sudden they say it's sold. That's the third time this has happened with trying to buy more kettles. WTF!?!? Guess God keeps saying nope. Drowned my sorrows in some Breyers  Neapolitan ice cream and a quarter burnt pizza on the kettle (it was my first attempt).

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Oh man, I feel your pain!
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

Mr.CPHo

• WKC Mod
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 04:42:34 AM »
That sucks, on each account, but don't lose hope.  🤞

charred

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2017, 04:56:06 AM »
When that happens I watch the Hitler video for relief....
hopelessly, helplessly, happily addicted to a shipload of Webers

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2017, 05:24:49 AM »
I feel the pain, so what should I watch when UPS has lost my Brave I so desperately wanted and traded for I am so bummed
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2017, 05:33:03 AM »
I feel the pain, so what should I watch when UPS has lost my Brave I so desperately wanted and traded for I am so bummed

Ouch!
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2017, 06:19:47 AM »
Oh! That hurts!!!

Hell Fire Grill

• WKC Performer
You can't always get what you want....but if you try sometimes you get what you need

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Scott Zee

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2017, 06:32:02 AM »
 wtf...that just sucks. I hope it shows up Joe. I know you've been looking forward to getting that grill.     >:(
drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke    8)
It's not just a grill, it's a WEBER

harris92

• WKC Performer
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2017, 06:59:04 AM »
@JEBIV   I sent a Glen Blue to Agent X via UPS. The grill made it to Palatine, IL then suddenly took off (got rerouted to California).  It went off the radar for  2 1/2 weeks.  UPS didn't know where it was and asked me to file a claim.  After a couple more days, it shows back up (on tracking) and leaves California heading back to its final destination of Elgin, IL.  From start to finish took almost a month. LOL
@zavod44

Vwbuggin64

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2017, 09:49:36 PM »

@JEBIV   I sent a Glen Blue to Agent X via UPS. The grill made it to Palatine, IL then suddenly took off (got rerouted to California).  It went off the radar for  2 1/2 weeks.  UPS didn't know where it was and asked me to file a claim.  After a couple more days, it shows back up (on tracking) and leaves California heading back to its final destination of Elgin, IL.  From start to finish took almost a month. LOL
@zavod44

This actually happened to a VW engine of mine one time. It was suppose to take a 3 hour tour (ha ha) from my house to LA, CA. Lost track of it and it wound up in Utah 2 months later. Finally got it back and it was still going strong when i sold the car 2 years ago.

Rollin coal

22" 81 B (Faded Black), 22" 86 H (Black),91 N SJ (black), 18" 65 (Red), 12 AU Tostito SJ , 22" CU (Copper), 22” (Brown)Happy Cooker, Q2000 Charcoal, Weber Spirit, 22in Yellow, 18"WSM, Happy cooker SJ

charred

• WKC Performer
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2017, 04:53:28 AM »
@JEBIV there's no consolation if it doesn't show up. Good luck!
hopelessly, helplessly, happily addicted to a shipload of Webers