Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Wedgewood Blue I Love You  (Read 17973 times)

Scott Zee

• WKC Ranger
Re: Wedgewood Blue I Love You
« Reply #105 on: December 31, 2016, 01:58:14 PM »
@Filibuster  I do own a "Smoke" and it definitely not a matte finish.  it's like a platinum and does change in different lighting conditions
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 02:02:00 PM by Scott Zee »
drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke    8)
It's not just a grill, it's a WEBER

RottiGuy

• WKC Performer
« Reply #106 on: December 31, 2016, 02:03:12 PM »
Sim propane  does not ship.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Cellar2ful

« Reply #107 on: December 31, 2016, 02:06:14 PM »

@Scott Zee- I was talking about a European contact that is willing to ship a Wedgewood Blue.

@RottiGuy- Ok, Thanks. 
"Chasing Classic Kettles"

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #108 on: December 31, 2016, 02:11:33 PM »
@ pbe gummi bear - MacEggs is pretty much spot on at $50 less. I don't think you will get more than $50 off anywhere. Going rate is $279 can. Last 2 I paid was at $249 each at diff. stores.   I tried to get one Canadian member at that price but best he could do was $269 even with my receipt to show and price match.  Another US member got in contact with me and was quoted $215 us. and $60 shipping to Ohio from Toronto, which I would say is really good price.  This was at dicksonbbq.com.

For west coast members should contact retailers in Vancouver area that ship and find out what they can do.

My take on this is that once they are gone you will not see nice and shiny spring green, ivory, or smoke??? again in Weber lineup.

Just a quick comparison.  OTG is $219 can. and the Canadian Special Ed.MT @ 249 can. I got. So for extra $30 can. I get a future collectors kettle in color that is not offered in otg and I get all the extra of MT.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 06:41:50 PM by greenweb »

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #109 on: December 31, 2016, 03:33:12 PM »
Sounds like a no brainer to me brother. If I had $275 to blow I'd be putting an order in.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #110 on: December 31, 2016, 03:58:26 PM »
Sounds like a no brainer to me brother. If I had $275 to blow I'd be putting an order in.

+1.  Fuckin kids, takin all our doe!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #111 on: December 31, 2016, 04:14:48 PM »
LMAO! [emoji23][emoji23]

Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

Kneab

• WKC Performer
« Reply #112 on: December 31, 2016, 04:27:55 PM »

+1.  Fuckin kids, takin all our doe!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lmao @Travis

searching for 2 18" straight lip twist ash pans.

ISO Brown Go Anywhere

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #113 on: December 31, 2016, 06:43:22 PM »

My take on this is that once they are gone you will not see nice and shiny spring green, ivory, or smoke??? again in Weber lineup.

Surprisingly, if Weber were to introduce any new color into their reg. line up... would be the slate is what I am thinking.  From what I been told, surprisingly Slate has been selling quite well. Also due to thinner coating ( you can actually feel the diff. in thickness when compared) less issues or no issues with chipping and possibly easier and cheaper porcelain coating process at the factory.  Again, this is my take on it.

Slate. 

Slate in the middle.   I know, it looks more gray due to lighting.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 07:04:39 PM by greenweb »

Craig

• WKC Mod
Wedgewood Blue I Love You
« Reply #114 on: January 01, 2017, 06:59:02 AM »
I'd love a matte black one. It  would have more of an old school black look to it. That is if the other colors aren't going to be offered in the U.S.

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
Wedgewood Blue I Love You
« Reply #115 on: January 01, 2017, 08:15:38 AM »
I don't know if this is the right thread to bring this up but in my area the retailers do a very poor job of marketing the master touch in general let alone not having colors. I was at Home Depot and they didn't have one on display. Went to lowes and they had one in display that wasn't a master touch. Wtf?  They had a black one touch premium with no racks inside at all and no bale and had a mt price tag. The mt in boxes were correct but unless your a kettle nerd like us then how would you know all the cool stuff they have. Imo weber needs to keep tabs on their retailers and make sure they have a master touch on display so that people actually knows it exists. After that maybe some interest could be generated in some colors but at this point in my area nobody even knows what one is.

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #116 on: January 01, 2017, 09:23:41 AM »
I think to the average consumer these kettles all look the same, so they must be the same. If we had direct Weber dealers here that fought customers about the differences in the models I think that would help.

Bertl

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #117 on: January 01, 2017, 10:20:09 AM »
 https://www.grillshop.at/doTextSearch.html
I found this shop where coult ask for shipping. There are als wedgewood 22ers OT to buy.

Bertl

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #118 on: January 01, 2017, 10:22:43 AM »

Mr.CPHo

• WKC Mod
« Reply #119 on: January 01, 2017, 10:26:29 AM »

Imo weber needs to keep tabs on their retailers and make sure they have a master touch on display so that people actually knows it exists. After that maybe some interest could be generated in some colors but at this point in my area nobody even knows what is
Agree.  I also often notice display models are incorrectly assembled.  Seen it at Ace, Lowe's and HD.  For shame.