Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Secret Santa 2016 - Reveals  (Read 20650 times)

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
Re: Secret Santa 2016 - Reveals
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2016, 11:53:24 AM »
Going into the Secret Santa draw I knew there were a handful of guys who would get something real sweet if I ended up with them. These are guys I know on a level beyond this board. A couple I have met and one who I talk with all the time.

I drew one of these names and he ended up with something that was featured at a knife retailer I have used in the past....Cutlery and More.com. Love the service and at times the prices for what you get are beyond reasonable. My name got a Miyabi Fusion Chef Knife.....my good buddy 604 and I were talking about it going to this fella and the next day I get a call from him. Six says he is my S.S. and he is sending me one of these knives as my gift.......hot damn:

The blend of Western feel and style with Japanese steel.....hand sharpened with a 3 stage process is special. Toss in the Damascus pattern and I say oh my goodness. The way this thing feels in my hand is  instinctual.

Thanks so much Matt......I know you have a appreciation for this. You see boys when he called me to inform me of my gift and to not buy one for myself I convinced him that the prudent thing to do was double up and treat himself too. He did.

Beautiful! Good on both of you, @MrHoss and @SixZeroFour !
BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grail: 18” Custom - "The Californian"

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2016, 11:54:34 AM »
I'm seeing some great gifts here, Fellas! Excellent job! The delivery for my SS is being shipped out today...…..

UPDATE: delivery date is 12/14/16…..
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 09:02:01 PM by Bob BQ »

Scott Zee

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2016, 12:30:27 PM »
That is a beautiful knife. Really special gifts that should be enjoyed for a long long time. @SixZeroFour @MrHoss   you both are what this club is all about  :)
drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke    8)
It's not just a grill, it's a WEBER

iCARRY

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2016, 05:10:14 PM »
My SS will be delivered on 12/14, really hope he likes it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2016, 06:07:35 PM »
On the 1st day of Christmas a grill fella gave to me...... 

Awesomeness right there!!!  TipTopTemp!!!!
Weber 5 space rib rack!!!!  Perfect fit for the WSM
BIG shaker of Plowboys rub!!!!

Going to use all these nice new Secret Santa gifts on these big boys!!!!

See???  I was a good grillfella!!! 

Thank you Secret Santa!!!!

Truly a great group of selfless members here...

Have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone

Jeff Rackovan
Aka... jeffrackmo

My SS shipped yesterday...   its on its way!!!!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 02:08:23 AM by jeffrackmo »
Lets just say I have acquired a few Kettles.  Big and small.   Vintage and New...  Some say I have a problem.  I find the Kettle, buy the Kettle, USE the Kettle...No problem...

weldboy

• WKC Ranger
Secret Santa 2016 - Reveals
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2016, 08:59:36 AM »
@LightningBoldtz, thank you for the great looking handle. I am on the road up in Minnesota but my wife sent me a picture of it this morning. I also received a very nice Weber cookbook and a box of delicious candied almonds. Thanks for the gifts merry Christmas to you and your family!

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2016, 09:06:18 AM »
This is the first time that I am seeing the handle, I love Brian's work.  I am sure that handle looks better in person.

The weber book is the charcoal cook book, I like that a lot.
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

JDD

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2016, 01:21:03 PM »
Got my Secret Santa today!! I must say that Santa went over the top with generosity!  Let’s see, which do I like most, the yellow Weber Lantern, Ash Rake, Fishing Pole BBQ lighter (LOL), Weber Masterpiece Edition Christmas Ornament (OMG), or the two local sauces? I love them all and would have been happy to receive any one of these!! Thank you very much @BBQ Bob .

May The Smoke Be With You!

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2016, 01:31:52 PM »
Your guys' generosity amazes me. 8)
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

weldboy

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2016, 01:34:38 PM »

This is the first time that I am seeing the handle, I love Brian's work.  I am sure that handle looks better in person.

The weber book is the charcoal cook book, I like that a lot.

Just saw the handle in person. It really is beautiful, pretty sure this is going on the CB performer.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2016, 07:23:10 AM »
Got my Secret Santa today!! I must say that Santa went over the top with generosity!  Let’s see, which do I like most, the yellow Weber Lantern, Ash Rake, Fishing Pole BBQ lighter (LOL), Weber Masterpiece Edition Christmas Ornament (OMG), or the two local sauces? I love them all and would have been happy to receive any one of these!! Thank you very much @BBQ Bob @Bob BQ .

Absolutely my pleasure, Jim. Glad you like everything, and glad the sauces didn't break while en route  :o! Enjoy 'em!

SixZeroFour

« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2016, 07:46:24 AM »
Well, my gift came in yesterday and I was completely SPOILED as well! Thank you so much Ryan! @iCARRY

I received a badass PizzaQue kit along with Weber Firestarters and some crimson maple that I will most likely be trying out this evening!!

Thanks once again and hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Cheers!

Matt

W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2016, 08:43:17 AM »
@iCARRY - NICE JOB!

@SixZeroFour - Now you are going to be double infected....weberitis and pizza-itis!!!!
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

iCARRY

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2016, 08:59:47 AM »
Thanks once again and hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Cheers!

Matt
You're welcome. Glad it made it out to you safe. Saw that you were making pizza on the GBS so I figured an oven would do you good. The maple is from my property. Hope you enjoy the flavor. Can't wait to see the pizzas you cook.

iCARRY

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2016, 01:17:10 PM »
I don't know who you are secret Santa, but you took real good care of me. Again the people in this forum are extremely generous. I had been looking at Big Poppa Smokers rubs and was really eyeing a few of them up. What you sent me is right on the money. Can't wait to use them. Thanks so much.