Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: One more score - why did I get this  (Read 2974 times)

70monte

• WKC Brave
Re: One more score - why did I get this
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2016, 03:33:55 PM »
I found one of those a few years ago at a garage sale while on vacation.  It had the wooden handles in great shape.  I actually ended up using it on vacation which was nice.  I still take it on vacations occasionally.

Wayne

greenweb

• WKC Performer
Re: One more score - why did I get this
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2016, 07:09:40 PM »
Listen I can sell you unfinished handles at almost the same price....just saying... :)

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo 2

I am considering changing out the new (taco shell) style handles on my performer and MT with taco shell removed. Your handles would be my No.1 pick.

I have seen recent pics of your handles on Mac's green performer and MrHoss's yellow 18.  Just beautiful!
I would get finished ones for only few more $.  Your price is really good.

Looks like I will be getting some of his handcrafted wooden handles. 1 unfinished  for my newer style lid Performer and 1 finished wood for the lid and another finished with hook for the bowl for  my newer style MT. 

I PM'ed him with much interest and even found out he makes ones with hooks on it just like the factory bowl handle.  Cool! I was also mildly surprised how reasonable his price was.  Thanks Brian.   I'd be sure to post some after pics later.