Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Coppermist  (Read 3323 times)

LION222

• Smokey Joe
Coppermist
« on: June 07, 2015, 07:37:11 PM »
Think about Puting my 22" coppermist forsale it's in good condition but not sure what's a fair price

Craig

• WKC Mod
Re: Coppermist
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 07:48:54 PM »
Hi Lion. A couple of factors could come into play. First, how much you are wanting to get for it. It's age/vintage may or may not be a factor and whether or not you are willing to ship it if you sell to other than locally. Pictures would definitely encourage some bites/takers. There are some of us here that are partial to the Copper Mist/Chocolate Brown kettles. 8)

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 07:49:18 PM »
Copper mist isn't exceptionally rare but the price depending on what year/style and condition. We also tend to stay away from pricing kettles here flat out but I will say that prices may start at $50-75 for one in normal user condition and upwards for those really old ones and/or in exceptional shape. If you are looking for maximum $ then eBay is the only way to go. You are welcome to list your grill in the member sales and trades section but please don't use the site for auctions. Share some pics with us!
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

LION222

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2015, 07:57:33 PM »
Copper mist isn't exceptionally rare but the price depending on what year/style and condition. We also tend to stay away from pricing kettles here flat out but I will say that prices may start at $50-75 for one in normal user condition and upwards for those really old ones and/or in exceptional shape. If you are looking for maximum $ then eBay is the only way to go. You are welcome to list your grill in the member sales and trades section but please don't use the site for auctions. Share some pics with us!

Not looking to auction it just I bought it about a month ago but I have not use for it I have a ss performer and a older Mt but I just don't need the grill not trying to get rich just looking to sell it

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2015, 07:59:09 PM »
No worries. Hope you can find a good new home for it.
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

LION222

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2015, 08:00:24 PM »
Hi Lion. A couple of factors could come into play. First, how much you are wanting to get for it. It's age/vintage may or may not be a factor and whether or not you are willing to ship it if you sell to other than locally. Pictures would definitely encourage some bites/takers. There are some of us here that are partial to the Copper Mist/Chocolate Brown kettles. 8)

The vents have an A code really don't know what year I bought because I like the grill but really don't need it also it has metal handles rather have someone that could enjoy it more than I will

LION222

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2015, 08:02:44 PM »

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2015, 08:03:07 PM »

The vents have an A code really don't know what year I bought because I like the grill but really don't need it also it has metal handles rather have someone that could enjoy it more than I will

You have a 1979 Chocolate Brown 22.5. This is around the 10 year mark into this color's production run. As colored MBH kettles go, it is a fairly common colored kettle, like the red ones are. I know there are people on here that are looking for a brown/mbh kettle. I was just looking at the one in your other post. Is that the one? It looks nice and would make a great cooker OR looker!

EDIT: Yes I see it is that same one. Nice looking Choco!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 08:05:50 PM by Craig »

LION222

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2015, 08:13:57 PM »

You have a 1979 Chocolate Brown 22.5. This is around the 10 year mark into this color's production run. As colored MBH kettles go, it is a fairly common colored kettle, like the red ones are. I know there are people on here that are looking for a brown/mbh kettle. I was just looking at the one in your other post. Is that the one? It looks nice and would make a great cooker OR looker!

EDIT: Yes I see it is that same one. Nice looking Choco!
Thank you yeah I'm fairly new to this site and new to cooking with webers I was just looking for fair price to sell this grill but I don't want seem like I'm asking for too much either

Saugust

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2015, 03:27:13 AM »
The Internet is a weird place. Ask whatever you want for it. Doesnt sell? Lower it if you like. If you're in a hurry to sell, price it at $25 and sit back and watch the frenzy.
Growing family = growing kettles!