Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Chicago Meetup - 2015  (Read 43632 times)

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
Re: Chicago Meetup - 2015
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2015, 09:20:42 AM »
Looks like you guys are gonna have to put up with a bloody Canadian after all. I work till 1pm tomorrow and will be heading down after that. Probably be near the meetup looking for a hotel around 9pm.

I am so looking forward to this.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

SixZeroFour

« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2015, 09:27:41 AM »
Yes!!! Very glad to hear you can go Hoss - you'd be regretting it all year if you stayed home 8)

Have a great time you guys.
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #77 on: July 16, 2015, 09:41:09 AM »
that is fantastic Hoss.
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

Jeff

• WKC Performer
« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2015, 09:45:09 AM »
Looks like you guys are gonna have to put up with a bloody Canadian after all. I work till 1pm tomorrow and will be heading down after that. Probably be near the meetup looking for a hotel around 9pm.

Great news.  You'll have a blast!
Kettle collector AND cooker!

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #79 on: July 16, 2015, 10:03:54 AM »
I wish I didn't have to work [emoji29] this is setting up to be another blast I'm gonna miss.

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2015, 10:32:35 AM »
@Craig there are other jobs, there is only 1 - 2015 CHICAGO WKC MEETUP..............just sayin'
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

MacEggs

• WKC Performer
« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2015, 10:52:21 AM »

That's awesome!  Hey @MrHoss , maybe bring that jar of pickled eggs with you to represent my presence ….  :o ;D ;D ;) … Just sayin'.  ::)
Q: How do you know something is bull$h!t?
A: When you are not allowed to question it.

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2015, 10:55:56 AM »

That's awesome!  Hey @MrHoss , maybe bring that jar of pickled eggs with you to represent my presence ….  :o ;D ;D ;) … Just sayin'.  ::)

Will do. Bloody f###ing wish you were coming with me.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2015, 11:26:39 AM »

and Maple Syrup, and Molson Canadian and any other Canadian stereotype I can think of eh?

Jeff

• WKC Performer
« Reply #84 on: July 16, 2015, 07:48:11 PM »
Anyone that's planning on attending on Saturday, that may have been on the fence whether or not to make food...let's decide.  I'd like to have all food options posted by Friday evening.  Also, the forecast is to be pretty hot on Saturday.   Any extra bags of ice wouldn't go to waste.  Water bottles are probably a good idea too.

Hope to see you all there.

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #85 on: July 17, 2015, 03:26:06 AM »
Anyone that's planning on attending on Saturday, that may have been on the fence whether or not to make food...let's decide.  I'd like to have all food options posted by Friday evening.  Also, the forecast is to be pretty hot on Saturday.   Any extra bags of ice wouldn't go to waste.  Water bottles are probably a good idea too.

Hope to see you all there.

I am still locked in with what I am bringing, made the turds last night.......

chefn58

• WKC Brave
« Reply #86 on: July 17, 2015, 03:46:25 AM »
I'm going to bring some skirt steak skewers and shrimp skewers. I can grab as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Searching for a Blue 18" MBH

Jeff

• WKC Performer
« Reply #87 on: July 17, 2015, 03:52:34 AM »
I'm going to bring some skirt steak skewers and shrimp skewers. I can grab as well.

Ohhhh!!!  Nice!

Jeff

• WKC Performer
« Reply #88 on: July 17, 2015, 03:54:43 AM »
If anyone likes to take pictures, bring your camera along.  We will be posting lots of post party pictures on this thread.   

chefn58

• WKC Brave
Chicago Meetup - 2015
« Reply #89 on: July 17, 2015, 03:55:11 AM »
@jeff

Ice was what I can grab. I'll get ahold of you guys on my way out to Brian's and see if we need anything else seeing I'm going to be the late guy!

Searching for a Blue 18" MBH