Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: My first snake, baby back ribs  (Read 3920 times)

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Re: My first snake, baby back ribs
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2014, 03:17:54 AM »
What little drippings there were got added to the "harvest," maybe 2 sandwiches worth which yes I did later add to a can of beans.

Best thing in that picture was what's in the glass, with the butternut squash a close second.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

eccj

• WKC Brave
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2014, 11:09:36 AM »
Sorry that it didn't work out this time Bro. Keep at it though... You'll get it!

GOMRDS

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2014, 07:17:52 AM »
"thought I'd read pork works best with a counter-clockwise snake so that's what I have"

Yep, you're golden !!!

Wait huh wha-? Could you please explain?
Char Q
18.5" Copper Samuel Adams
Red SS Performer code EO

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2014, 11:15:17 AM »
Snakes for beef get lit on the left, snakes for pork get lit on the right side. Just common sense. Don't make me explain it.

Southern Hemisphere folks might need to reverse that, not sure.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

dazzo

• WKC Performer
Dude, relax your chicken.