Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Well it was a hell of a summer....  (Read 7984 times)

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Well it was a hell of a summer....
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2013, 06:32:05 PM »
It's true, I have to fill all your guys orders at the expense of my own grills.  Plus there are a few people here, no names mentioned (Terry) that trade me grills and they have no handles on them at all, conveniently spirited away.....In due time they will get what the are due.   Oh and one of the red heads I pulled a handle off to give to a friend of mine. It was a true resurrection project, the one i got from the back of a scrappers truck.  I was short a handle and I put it on her grill, she was happy.  Plus there is really no shortage of grills, if one doesn't have a handle, there's another one to use....
Vintage Weber Grill raconteur and bon vivant.....and definitely Sir Agent X

blackdog043

• WKC Brave
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2013, 07:24:42 PM »
That's a nice collection, Brian.
Bill    Looking for a Yellow

wyd

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2013, 07:43:08 PM »
What a great collection. 
Platinum Performer Kettle (In Blue), OTG (In Blue)
Genesis Gasser (In Blue), Smokey Joe (Uline Lime)
Looking to buy (18.5 blue or brownie and blue lantern)

glrasmussen

• WKC Performer
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2013, 07:45:23 PM »
It's true, I have to fill all your guys orders at the expense of my own grills.  Plus there are a few people here, no names mentioned (Terry) that trade me grills and they have no handles on them at all, conveniently spirited away.....In due time they will get what the are due.   Oh and one of the red heads I pulled a handle off to give to a friend of mine. It was a true resurrection project, the one i got from the back of a scrappers truck.  I was short a handle and I put it on her grill, she was happy.  Plus there is really no shortage of grills, if one doesn't have a handle, there's another one to use....

Just like the shoemakers kids...

landgraftj

• WKC Performer
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2013, 03:13:34 AM »

You love it! I buy handle from ya, put them on the grill, and then trade the grill you down the line!! Why clutter up your house with more handles  ;D.  Your wife appreciates it.
Not everyone deserves to know the real you. Let them criticize who they think you are.

MINIgrillin

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2013, 03:44:24 AM »
That's overwhelmingly epic! You almost need one of those color spinners from the game Twister to help choose. I would go into an ADD panic

Did that Seville come with the kettle or did you find one?
Seville. CnB performer:blue,green,gray. 26r. 18otg. Karubeque C-60.

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Re: Well it was a hell of a summer....
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2013, 03:04:08 PM »
That's overwhelmingly epic! You almost need one of those color spinners from the game Twister to help choose. I would go into an ADD panic

Did that Seville come with the kettle or did you find one?

That Seville is one that Weber sold direct.  The kettle is the one that came with it.  It is a unique kettle to that cart....no leg sockets and "L" brackets

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Vintage Weber Grill raconteur and bon vivant.....and definitely Sir Agent X