Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Seville Chariot kettle cleanup & restore  (Read 10114 times)

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
Re: Seville Chariot kettle cleanup & restore
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2023, 12:48:57 PM »
Now all I have to do is find a replacement cart that was never used, just so I don't have to deal with stripping off the black paint & repainting my cart.

I've looked before & have been unable to find the white replacement "tires" for rims of that size, but think I may now have a line on a reasonable possibility that should work.

Wow how does one follow up on that story ? Congrats and thank you so much for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
regards,
Hal

Vwbuggin64

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2023, 09:53:35 PM »
Congratulations and love the story

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
Rollin coal

26" 2010 AD Code (Black), 22" 81 B (Faded Black), 22" 86 H (Black),91 N SJ (black), 18" 65 (Red), 12 AU Tostito SJ , 22" CU (Copper), 22” 2018 CB (Crimson),22” (Brown)Happy Cooker, Q2000 Charcoal, Weber Spirit, 22in Yellow, 18"WSM, Happy cooker SJ

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2023, 03:13:03 AM »

Now all I have to do is find a replacement cart that was never used, just so I don't have to deal with stripping off the black paint & repainting my cart.

I've looked before & have been unable to find the white replacement "tires" for rims of that size, but think I may now have a line on a reasonable possibility that should work.

I highly recommend sandblasting and powder coating…. I had that done for a Woodard and it turned out fantastic.  It was like $150 for the entire process.

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club