Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Cherry Smoked Citrus Chops  (Read 20407 times)

Larry Wolfe

• WKC Brave
    • The Wolfe Pit
Re: Cherry Smoked Citrus Chops
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2012, 01:09:19 PM »
Larry...you're a riot.  Glad you are here.  Were you banned there permanently?

Yes.  However I made an alias and posted nicely for a while but someone called me out......I know who it was but I will only mention they had Chris' corn on their nose............I thought they were decent other than the ass kissing, but as soon as they called me out Chris blocked my alias. 

BTW, has anyone else heard Chris talk?  280lb man sounds like Lisa Simpson....I just don't get it.  OR maybe I do....'NOT that there's anything wrong with that"......
Larry Wolfe
----------------------------
The Wolfe Pit Blogspot

Vermin99

• WKC Brave
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2012, 02:36:34 PM »
What really gets me about your ban Larry is that he banned you but left your recipes and techniques still on the board and still reaps the benefit from them. If hes gonna ban someone I would think all of their posts should be deleted too.

Duke

• The Duke
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2012, 03:35:10 PM »
K Krueger?  I don't know much about him other than he has over 14K posts. 
And it WAS Allingham that called your home???  I tried to find some of Larry's conversations with K Krueger, but couldnt find them.

Look up 'Holiday Rib Roast', that was the thread that got me the phone call.......and suspended... ;)  The final post that got me banned was something about me telling a guy to go kill himself.  Fatass sent me an email said he didn't like my attitude and I was banned.  I cried for 8 days and 7 nights.  But I did miss you guys! 

I would rather have a root canal with a rusty razor blade and swish with goat piss than to ever see another KK post.

Who is Duke??  Real names are a must!   :P
That's the funniest thing I ever heard! I will PM you.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 03:45:58 PM by Duke »

Heyjude

• WKC Performer
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2012, 07:53:09 PM »
Man, not ignoring all that rhetoric, but those chops look very tasty..
I don't care if you don't like my Avatar, its there for me..

Larry Wolfe

• WKC Brave
    • The Wolfe Pit
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2012, 08:44:30 PM »
What really gets me about your ban Larry is that he banned you but left your recipes and techniques still on the board and still reaps the benefit from them. If hes gonna ban someone I would think all of their posts should be deleted too.

Thanks, I appreciate that and agree.
Larry Wolfe
The Wolfe Pit Blogspot

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2012, 07:04:48 AM »
It's funny I was just thinking thank god this guy came over here, and then I read all the banned stuff.  WOW!  that is crazy.  One way or another, I'm glad your here and your food is inspirational to say the least. 
Vintage Weber Grill raconteur and bon vivant.....and definitely Sir Agent X

Larry Wolfe

• WKC Brave
    • The Wolfe Pit
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2012, 07:26:20 AM »
It's funny I was just thinking thank god this guy came over here, and then I read all the banned stuff.  WOW!  that is crazy.  One way or another, I'm glad your here and your food is inspirational to say the least.

Well thank you, I'm very happy to be here amongst you good guys.  I missed 'some' of the people from TVWBB (most I believe are here now), but Chris was more irritating than an infected hemorrhoid covered with fire ants.   
Larry Wolfe
The Wolfe Pit Blogspot

Duke

• The Duke
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2012, 07:45:23 AM »
I see you shaved Larry! :o