Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: ISO Barbecue U with Steven Raichlen Full Series  (Read 11044 times)

bgilbert44

• WKC Brave
ISO Barbecue U with Steven Raichlen Full Series
« on: May 06, 2023, 09:15:28 AM »
Hey y'all, quick question - Do any of you have access to any full episodes or the complete series of Barbecue University with Steven Raichlen? BBQ U was the show that helped to kickstart my grilling passion and Kettle collecting, and I've been trying to locate the full series for years now. All of Steven's other shows are readily available through PBS and/or Hungry TV, however BBQ U is still absent. In my search, I've only found a few clips on YouTube, one compilation DVD release, and seven full episodes on the American Archive of Public Broadcasting website. If anyone has access to the other 40+ missing episodes to complete the series, or at least some of them, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks in advance!
I think I might need a bigger backyard soon...

bgilbert44

• WKC Brave
Re: ISO Barbecue U with Steven Raichlen Full Series
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2023, 06:17:58 AM »
Here's the list I mentioned earlier! Each of the found episodes on the American Archive of Public Broadcasting is linked below the episode name.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16-BaGSPghIg_lh0RtskXt9TdTgfU1TEZQlYnCAd20P0/edit?usp=sharing

dwnthehatch

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2023, 08:06:32 AM »
Thanks. He's a somewhat local celebrity. Been watching him for years.

bgilbert44

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2023, 09:27:14 AM »
Bumping to see if anyone else has anymore leads on other episodes.