Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: I Did A Thing Today  (Read 1188 times)

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
I Did A Thing Today
« on: January 14, 2023, 02:05:29 PM »
My curiosity of the pellet grill fad continues….. Got this Asmoke AS350 for around $200 after an Amazon card deal…. Fits perfectly on the Summit table too.  Did the burn off today, holds temps very well and will be fun to experiment with.  I need to stop watching Tom Horsman videos lol.  Going to hang some ribs on the WSM tomorrow, may put the trimmed ribs on the Asmoke for the fun….

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: I Did A Thing Today
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2023, 05:52:32 AM »
boys and their toys !!
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2023, 11:25:06 AM »
Had it going yesterday at 275F for 4 hours doing individually sliced ribs, then bumped it up to 400F for an hour to cook a cast iron cornbread.  Played with temps for an hour while warming it up… So it was up and running for at least 6 hours and maybe made two tablespoons of ash if that.  I didn’t know they were that efficient.  Fun toy.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

FlashHokie

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2023, 03:01:33 PM »
Wow that's a great price on Amazon. Very tempted to try it out.

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk

michaelmilitello

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2023, 03:27:22 PM »
Cool!   Tom Horsman does review A LOT of pellet grills.   I think he neglects his charcoal grills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2023, 03:52:35 PM »

Cool!   Tom Horsman does review A LOT of pellet grills.   I think he neglects his charcoal grills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He does and he likes to burn the outside and have raw inside….don’t agree with all he does, but he’s fun to watch.  And he has Webers all over his kitchen so…..

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club