Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: My Motherships - Or Not  (Read 309 times)

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
My Motherships - Or Not
« on: May 18, 2022, 10:19:13 AM »
So I found a site online that will take your picture and put it on a license plate to put on your car - front I guess is what I was thinking or just put it in the weber room with some other memorabilia... This is one of my favorite pictures of my 26ers and thought it would look neat.  While it does look pretty neat, the picture had to be stretched to fit the plate and it now looks like I have red and glen blue motherships.  Could be a cool idea if anyone ever wants to send theirs to the porcelain shop.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: My Motherships - Or Not
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2022, 10:28:41 AM »
pretty neat
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

michaelmilitello

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2022, 04:39:33 PM »
I like it! 

Btw, the Aristocrat needs attention [emoji91]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2022, 06:21:40 PM »

I like it! 

Btw, the Aristocrat needs attention [emoji91]

This I know….he’s been waiting patiently through the winter.  I need to plan an epic cook for DiMaggio….

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club

michaelmilitello

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2022, 07:13:43 PM »
Wagyu brisket or dry aged rib roast. 

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2022, 05:10:40 AM »

Sounds like a really good plan.  I like your "in the foil" brisket cook.  Looked very tender and juicy!  In reality, the first cook on this gem will probably be a ton of burgers and hot dogs on the 4th of July.  Either way, I'm going to get one of those ash vacs for cleanup.  The one touch system has me spoiled and I need a good way to clean out a 3 vent model without physically dumping the bowl which I imagine will be a pain with the Aristocrat.

michaelmilitello

• WKC Performer
My Motherships - Or Not
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2022, 06:43:06 AM »

Sounds like a really good plan.  I like your "in the foil" brisket cook.  Looked very tender and juicy!  In reality, the first cook on this gem will probably be a ton of burgers and hot dogs on the 4th of July.  Either way, I'm going to get one of those ash vacs for cleanup.  The one touch system has me spoiled and I need a good way to clean out a 3 vent model without physically dumping the bowl which I imagine will be a pain with the Aristocrat.
I use a homemade ash shovel made from a plastic milk carton.   The plastic won’t scratch, it’s somewhat pliable (to get in nooks and crannies), and has a built-in handle.  With a small shop brush, cleanup is easy.   Works very well.    No vacuum needed. 

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2022, 07:19:15 AM »

I use a homemade ash shovel made from a plastic milk carton.   The plastic won’t scratch, it’s somewhat pliable (to get in nooks and crannies), and has a built-in handle.  With a small shop brush, cleanup is easy.   Works very well.    No vacuum needed. 

Great idea, thanks!