Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: ThermoWorks XL Zippered Storage Case  (Read 193 times)

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
ThermoWorks XL Zippered Storage Case
« on: April 16, 2022, 02:06:35 PM »
Got this a couple weeks ago and just got around to organizing my Signals, Billows, battery pack and probes.  Also have the instant reads in there for now but they are used much more and will probably reside in the kitchen.  I like the mounting system so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: ThermoWorks XL Zippered Storage Case
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2022, 02:39:17 PM »
That's a nice case, must have missed that while window shopping, will send to the wife for father's day idea's   LOL

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

OkieGirl

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2022, 05:50:06 AM »
I got an email about that new case. Are you happy with it?
I have the "just" large 😀 and wound up buying a small one as well. I was disappointed that the large wouldn't hold my probe spools. (And neither will the small.)
Thanks for the action pic. It confirms that this case would hold all my stuff - I don't have the Billows.
Yours looks very neat and ready to travel!

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2022, 07:16:25 AM »
That's a nice case, must have missed that while window shopping, will send to the wife for father's day idea's   LOL

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Thanks!  Great gift idea...only $35.

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2022, 07:19:00 AM »
I got an email about that new case. Are you happy with it?
I have the "just" large 😀 and wound up buying a small one as well. I was disappointed that the large wouldn't hold my probe spools. (And neither will the small.)
Thanks for the action pic. It confirms that this case would hold all my stuff - I don't have the Billows.
Yours looks very neat and ready to travel!
So far I'm happy with it - it holds all my ThermoWorks stuff nicely.  It's deep on one side and could hold 4 probe spools stacked if you wanted to.  I decided to go two/two since I had the room.  It'll definitely be travelling with us to the beach this year.