Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Craigslist searches  (Read 2125 times)

edhead35

• WKC Ranger
Craigslist searches
« on: June 30, 2013, 07:24:42 AM »
Does anyone get as aggravated as me that when you do your regular CL searches you have to search twice every time? Once for Weber, and once for Webber,  for the people who can't spell in their ads?

G$

• WKC Performer
Re: Craigslist searches
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 07:32:10 AM »
Use the pipe symbol.  |

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 07:36:15 AM »
Does anyone get as aggravated as me that when you do your regular CL searches you have to search twice every time? Once for Weber, and once for Webber,  for the people who can't spell in their ads?

Not when you get rewarded for searching "webber" and find something awesome.  ;)
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

mwmac

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2013, 08:58:20 AM »

Not when you get rewarded for searching "webber" and find something awesome.  ;)

Ditto, got my redhead ss performer for $45 because it was a Webber kettle.  Just picked up a black daisy wheel EO for $20 because it was also listed as a Webber.
22.5 WSM AH; RedSSP EE; Redhead EE; 26"C; 26" DE; WGA;Black MBH B; Outrider N.

jamesnomore

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2013, 09:21:24 AM »
In SoCal the number of surfboards and off road supplies far out ways the grills.

Here's my usual search:
webber | weber -surfboard -piano -carb -carbs -carberator -jeep -shortboard -ducati
WTB: Genesis Jr.

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2013, 09:45:02 AM »
In SoCal the number of surfboards and off road supplies far out ways the grills.

Here's my usual search:
webber | weber -surfboard -piano -carb -carbs -carberator -jeep -shortboard -ducati

I leave the carburators on there because I find the Porsches and vw's interesting. Lol
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

Red Kettle Rich

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2013, 09:35:11 PM »
I love the fact that so many sellers leave a layer of dirt and scum on their stuff so it looks like carp and we can get it for cheap - and if we wash and clean what we are selling it looks so good that we can sell our stuff for hi $$$ and buy lots of dirty but wonderful goodies.
Looking for a RED 26" Kettle & a tabbed no leg RED 22" Kettle near STL. Copper Sam Adams SJ anywhere 8)