Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: WKC Secret Santa 2020 (sign up deadline - Friday, 11/27)  (Read 10657 times)

AZ2FL

• WKC Ranger
Re: WKC Secret Santa 2020 (sign up deadline - Friday, 11/27)
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2020, 01:54:53 PM »
Joe,
Thank you so much, I really appreciate the 26er.
Looks like I’ll start fabricating tomorrow.

Merry Christmas to Santa’s little helper in ATL.
 Cheers 

Justinbrown0487

• Smokey Joe
WKC Secret Santa 2020 (sign up deadline - Friday, 11/27)
« Reply #61 on: December 25, 2020, 02:46:53 AM »
Benefits or drawbacks of having a three and a half year old. You get up at 5:30 to open gifts and see what Santa brought. Made him stay in his room till 6 but I was just as excited as he was.

Thank you [mention]JPotter [/mention] for the cast iron starter set! This black lock cast iron is sick! The little gerber zipper knife is sweet, can’t wait to throw it on my EDC bag.

Merry Christmas to everyone and their families. Back to my coffee and probably close my eyes for a little bit.

Update- my wife didn’t know how to wrap the charcoal rake! Always wanted one since I use old tongs to move coals around! So another awesome piece. Can’t wait to get all my grills back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 03:44:27 AM by Justinbrown0487 »

AZ2FL

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #62 on: December 25, 2020, 05:06:23 AM »
@CatskillSmoker

Thank you for the 26” bowl!

Merry Christmas!

CatskillSmoker

• WKC Performer
« Reply #63 on: December 25, 2020, 05:11:51 AM »
@CatskillSmoker

Thank you for the 26” bowl!

Merry Christmas!

Thought that would help with the pig roast.
BIG THANKS to @JEBIV  for all his assistance
Without him, it wouldn't have been possible.
Merry Christmas to all.

JPotter

• WKC Brave
« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2020, 09:22:13 PM »
Merry Christmas !!
Benefits or drawbacks of having a three and a half year old. You get up at 5:30 to open gifts and see what Santa brought. Made him stay in his room till 6 but I was just as excited as he was.

Thank you [mention]JPotter [/mention] for the cast iron starter set! This black lock cast iron is sick! The little gerber zipper knife is sweet, can’t wait to throw it on my EDC bag.

Merry Christmas to everyone and their families. Back to my coffee and probably close my eyes for a little bit.

Update- my wife didn’t know how to wrap the charcoal rake! Always wanted one since I use old tongs to move coals around! So another awesome piece. Can’t wait to get all my grills back.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #65 on: December 26, 2020, 09:29:51 AM »
Thanks Santa. This was a great way to end a bad week. Love the glasses, and the hat, they have been used by us already [emoji106] The book I thought I had is one I didn’t have so that’s perfect. I haven’t used that rub before but when I opened the bubble wrap I could smell the butter. As for the apron I’m putting that in my bbq Togo kit.

Great job Santa!

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!

Dc_smoke309

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #66 on: December 26, 2020, 02:09:45 PM »
Really excited to put my ss gift on display in my man cave with all my Weber’s . Really cool gift ! Thank you Matt! Two of three stickers are already home .One
On the man cave fridge , other on performer. Love the you tube channel keep up the good work!!!! Merry Christmas !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

1spacemanspiff

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #67 on: December 26, 2020, 03:16:34 PM »
Thanks Santa. This was a great way to end a bad week. Love the glasses, and the hat, they have been used by us already [emoji106] The book I thought I had is one I didn’t have so that’s perfect. I haven’t used that rub before but when I opened the bubble wrap I could smell the butter. As for the apron I’m putting that in my bbq Togo kit.

Great job Santa!

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Daniel,

I'm glad everything arrived in one piece (I was a bit worried about the glasses (local to Elk Grove and Sacramento CA)  The rub is as local and pretty darn good (IMHO)

Sidney
ISO Yellow Offset SJ, Yellow ranger

CatskillSmoker

• WKC Performer
« Reply #68 on: December 26, 2020, 03:26:23 PM »
Much Thanks to @Scott Zee for reading my mind as it's a book I've been wanting to add to the collection. Awesome vintage rib rack, Kettle key chain, and sticker for the Performer.
I will be putting all of these to good use. Big THANKS to @Cellar2ful for putting this on/
Best part of WKC. Merry Christmas to all.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 04:26:34 AM by CatskillSmoker »

Cellar2ful

« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2020, 08:45:36 AM »

Mesquite smoked, reverse seared Prime New York using my new SNS 18" charcoal basket.  Thanks @jamesnomore 

Pulled off and rested for 10 minutes after reaching 112 degrees internal. Then seared for 2 minutes each side. 

Another great little accessory in my arsenal.

"Chasing Classic Kettles"

mcgolden

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2020, 08:57:04 AM »
Took a little bit of time to get here, but well worth the wait. I just received a very nice carbon steel knife and a ceramic sharpener (first pic). I’m a knife guy, with quite a collection of Wusthof stainless steel knives. But I do love the character and edge that only carbon steel has. Pictured with my new knife, is my limited edition carbon steel Wusthof chef’s knife (pic 2). I think they make a great pair. Thank you for the wonderful gifts Secret Santa!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

jamesnomore

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2020, 10:27:28 AM »

Mesquite smoked, reverse seared Prime New York using my new SNS 18" charcoal basket.  Thanks @jamesnomore 

Pulled off and rested for 10 minutes after reaching 112 degrees internal. Then seared for 2 minutes each side. 

Another great little accessory in my arsenal.

@Cellar2ful  that looks perfect! I"m glad your already putting it to good use.
WTB: Genesis Jr.

michaelmilitello

• WKC Performer
« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2020, 10:30:14 AM »
A big thank you to Bamakettles for the nib Sidekick, rubs, and assorted Weber swag.  So awesome!

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2020, 12:04:10 PM »

A big thank you to Bamakettles for the nib Sidekick, rubs, and assorted Weber swag.  So awesome!

So glad you like everything....Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club

JPotter

• WKC Brave
« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2020, 04:53:15 PM »
Not sure who built this handle but damn it's high quality !! Thanks again SS. Gotta a perfect Kettle for this to go on.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Weber Kettle Club mobile app