Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Black Friday  (Read 641 times)

melweezo

• Smokey Joe
Black Friday
« on: November 10, 2020, 07:35:40 AM »
I am looking to buy a Weber Performer in the next month or so. I am wondering if any of you know if stores had deals on these  in the past years or if you know of any deals this year.
Thanks
Mike

Darko

• WKC Performer
Re: Black Friday
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2020, 09:20:01 AM »
Probably not. It may be different in the US, but here in Canada every store sells for the same price.

ReanimatedRobot

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2020, 09:41:44 AM »
Coupons and sales don't really apply to Weber merchandise.  Your best bet is to either find a close out item OR find a credit card promotion to save some cash.  As for credit card promotions they often run 5% cash back at certain retailers and occasionally they do $x off a purchase of $x.  I have good luck occasionally finding such deals on Slickdeals.com.

However if you want a weber exclusive color your options are even more limited.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ISO: 18" & 22" Lime, 22" Cado, Plum SSP, Clean & Colored 18" for Midget Mod, and the usual Grails.

melweezo

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2020, 04:19:38 PM »
Thanks for the repllies. I did notice that the price was pretty static across the retailers... The credit card idea is great. I believe Amazon has a certain $ rebate if I apapply to their card..

Thanks
Mike

Mainline

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2020, 04:54:26 PM »
Crate and Barrel sells a nice color Performer. They might have coupons or even a credit card offer as well