Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Aight which one of ya did this?  (Read 913 times)

Schaefd2

• WKC Ranger
Aight which one of ya did this?
« on: October 19, 2020, 01:54:25 PM »
I only know one person in Greenville, SC and he did not take responsibility for this. He isn’t a WKC member either, and since it wasn’t him, I don’t know where else to ask.

If you don’t wanna fess up, that’s ok. Just wanted to let you know that it was well received. My 35th birthday was earlier this month and things have been going great, but today, I was a bit discouraged for some work-related things. So I greatly appreciate this little bit of encouragement. It was well timed and awesome.

I think they will end up on my big tool box in my garage or possibly incorporated into the grill station I’m building next spring.

Y’all are the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 02:00:43 PM by Schaefd2 »
I've been called the Robin Hood of Weber Kettles.

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
Aight which one of ya did this?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 02:05:05 PM »
This mystery has been solved in the off topic forum!  I’ll not say here although it is one helluva guy!  Hint: he used to live in Florida and was the first one here to own a yellow SJ, in fact it’s the same one that is in the sticker!

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Aight which one of ya did this?
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2020, 02:05:29 PM »
I won't tell, LOL but the info is in another thread

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill