Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Glen Blue + Cajun Bandit  (Read 2688 times)

MANCHAS2020

• Smokey Joe
Re: Glen Blue + Cajun Bandit
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2020, 05:42:01 AM »
Nice Set-up; My Cajun Bandit Rotisserie Ring for my 22" Weber Performer Deluxe is all Stainless Steel and it appears from your photo that your's is-not??

cclinard1

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2020, 05:43:48 AM »
Nice Set-up; My Cajun Bandit Rotisserie Ring for my 22" Weber Performer Deluxe is all Stainless Steel and it appears from your photo that your's is-not??
They don’t make it in SS for the 26.  Prob a cost thing...it’s pretty big.  It’s powder coated 18g steel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2020, 06:22:55 AM »
They don’t make it in SS for the 26.  Prob a cost thing...it’s pretty big.  It’s powder coated 18g steel.

It is still a nice piece of equipment !
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

MANCHAS2020

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2020, 06:47:24 AM »
For not wanting Rust Issues and ease of clean-up over the last ten(10) years I have mainly purchased BBQ Equipment that are stainless steel, i.e., SlowNSear Plus, SlowNSear DripNGriddle Pan,SlowNSear Easy Spin Grate,SlowNSear Elevated Grate, Cajun Bandit SS Rotisserie Kit, etc.  For example, I replaced the hard-to-clean Weber Performer Deluxe Original Grate which also had rust issues with the SS SlowNSear Easy Spin Grate which is much easier to clean and maintain.To Date I remain one-happy Customer with these prior purchases.

However, I also agree that Glen Blue's Cajun Bandit is a nice set-up!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 06:57:48 AM by MANCHAS2020 »

tellurian

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2020, 01:57:30 AM »
Have you found basket that will fit the rod yet.  So far, I have been unable to locate a basket with a hole large enough to fit the rod.  Also, it would be nice to find a basket that was wider than 14 inches.

Thanks,

Robert

[url]One Grill[url] has a selection of basket styles to fit all rotisserie rods. I am happy with the baskets that I have purchased from them.
Mourn the dragons!

Easy

• WKC Brave
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2020, 08:30:43 AM »
Two great colors congrats
Added an Ocean Blue recently too

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app