Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Full Packer on a 22  (Read 1998 times)

Mike in Roseville

• WKC Performer
Full Packer on a 22
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2020, 09:47:24 PM »
Looks good. Wait til you try a 4 hour brisket...you’ll have brisket for lunch and can enjoy the afternoon doing something else.

ISO: Green MBH 18/22 or Green 18 Tri-Wood or OTG

Whoa! Whoa! WHOA! Too much information! My head is still spinning from an unnatural 8 hour brisket, are you trying to make me lose consciousness? I need meds...quick, gimme' some bourbon...

;D

Finishing a brisket in 4 hours doesn’t allow oneself to get... “too deep into the corn.” Or put another way...brisket for lunch and a mellow bourbon afternoon. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Ashley Coalburn

• WKC Brave
Re: Full Packer on a 22
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2020, 02:56:41 AM »
Looks good. Wait til you try a 4 hour brisket...you’ll have brisket for lunch and can enjoy the afternoon doing something else.

Whoa! Whoa! WHOA! Too much information! My head is still spinning from an unnatural 8 hour brisket, are you trying to make me lose consciousness? I need meds...quick, gimme' some bourbon...

;D

Finishing a brisket in 4 hours doesn’t allow oneself to get... “too deep into the corn.” Or put another way...brisket for lunch and a mellow bourbon afternoon. [emoji1303]

Biggest problem I can see is that I have my wife believing brisket is an 'event' food. If she knew it could be done that easily and quickly, I'd be screwed. As it stands now she'll have unreasonable expectations!

Mike in Roseville

• WKC Performer
Re: Full Packer on a 22
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2020, 05:15:28 AM »

;D

Biggest problem I can see is that I have my wife believing brisket is an 'event' food. If she knew it could be done that easily and quickly, I'd be screwed. As it stands now she'll have unreasonable expectations!

Lol you’re probably right. “8-10-12 hours is just how long they take honey.” Just keep that under your hat then in case you ever need it.