Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Severe charcoal shortage in the golden horseshoe?  (Read 2506 times)

Lightning

• WKC Ranger
Re: Severe charcoal shortage in the golden horseshoe?
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2020, 01:29:37 PM »
I've been finding the Canadian Tire app awful for stock quotes.  Went to one yesterday where it said 17 Maple Leaf Lump bags were available.  None.

I was using the full Canadian Tire website on the computer but it probably pulls the data from the same back end that the app does.  That's why I was skeptical about the store in Grimsby having all the stock that it claimed yesterday when pretty much every other Canadian Tire and big box store I checked in Ontario was showing no stock at all.  I figured it was either an inventory system glitch or somehow that store was an outlier that hadn't been cleaned out yet.  Since I was going to be pretty much passing right by on my way to Welland yesterday, I decided to check it out and was in luck so I picked up 8 Royal Oak lump bags and four bags of briquettes and stuffed them in the back of the SUV with the rest of the junk I've been driving around with.

But yeah, there's nothing more aggravating about going driving to the store based on promised ample inventory on the website and then finding out they have nothing once you actually get there.

I'm definitely going to be keeping a larger stash on hands just to ride out any more shortages.