Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Hello from Gainesville Florida  (Read 4429 times)

DaveG74

• WKC Ranger
Re: Hello from Gainesville Florida
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2020, 02:08:12 PM »
Welcome from just south of Chicago, IL!
I swear, when I score a great deal on a 26" I'll stop buying grills... So often.

Mike in Roseville

• WKC Performer
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2020, 12:11:56 PM »
You’ll fit in nicely here.

Welcome from California.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2020, 02:51:29 PM »
Welcome Robert.

I've bought 3 gassers.  One was a Thermos that I never used & eventually dragged out to the curb after it was sitting in the backyard for a decade or so.  Last year, I bought a vintage Weber kettle gasser from another WKC member, but I haven't lit that one up either.  I also have a couple of Performers with propane assist to light the coals, but I don't know if they work.  I just keep using my charcoal chimney. 

I was thinking of firing up the kettle up to cook a huge pot of red beans for my red beans & rice (just to keep the humidity out of the house).
regards,
Hal

jhagestad

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2020, 04:00:04 AM »
Thanks for the warm welcome !
Oh I love pictures! My OCD wants to rotate the legs one slot on the black '78! :)

I picked up the black '78 Wednesday morning for $59.  I hadn't noticed she was off 120 degrees while cleaning the grill today. LOL

Cheers
Robert

Ha! Trust me, we see it all the time when people purchase grills from others. The thing is, once you see it, you can never un-see it and all of them stick out like a sore thumb! Check out the DEMO grill featured on the main WKC page - the legs are off there too (folks here call it "caddywampus"). Not sure how that could have happened with an original demo grill!
Wife: Let me guess... you want to grill again

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2020, 04:37:35 AM »
Welcome from Melrose Park, ILL.. Very nice Weber family you’ve built-up.
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!