Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Stormy Wednesday  (Read 5245 times)

Kain

• WKC Ranger
Re: Stormy Wednesday
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2020, 02:08:10 PM »
Wow that’s crazy ! Glad your all ok

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Pattyracer99

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2020, 04:10:59 PM »

Rough night in central Indiana.  We had a tornado touch down about 10 miles to the south.   Unfortunately, we had a mature pine tree lose the top 25 feet and fall on our patio. 

Amazingly, only a gutter was bent and the family is safe. 

I had five vintage kettles out (3 pat pending ) plus my sequoia, ranch, performer, and genesis.  Miraculously, only the performer is lost.  It’s pancaked under the trunk of the tree (taps playing in the background).  It’s the most easily replaced.  Kettles got knocked around but the covers probably saved them from porcelain damage.    Very lucky.   If it fell a few feet differently, it might have been our master bedroom being rained on. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up the road from you in Brownsburg. That was a pretty crazy storm we got.

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2020, 06:30:57 PM »

Rough night in central Indiana.  We had a tornado touch down about 10 miles to the south.   Unfortunately, we had a mature pine tree lose the top 25 feet and fall on our patio. 

Amazingly, only a gutter was bent and the family is safe. 

I had five vintage kettles out (3 pat pending ) plus my sequoia, ranch, performer, and genesis.  Miraculously, only the performer is lost.  It’s pancaked under the trunk of the tree (taps playing in the background).  It’s the most easily replaced.  Kettles got knocked around but the covers probably saved them from porcelain damage.    Very lucky.   If it fell a few feet differently, it might have been our master bedroom being rained on. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up the road from you in Brownsburg. That was a pretty crazy storm we got.

Hope you all are safe and not to much damage to homes.
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!