Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: 22 wsm wheels  (Read 8328 times)

wildeagle

• WKC Brave
22 wsm wheels
« on: March 19, 2020, 04:53:05 PM »
I bought the 18-inch Cajun Bandit ones a while back. I am making 22-inch myself. They still need to be trimmed up to proper length and I need to make one more tomorrow Plus bend the two brackets and drill all the holes. I think they will turn out fine
Ryan  Andrew Moore

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
Re: 22 wsm wheels
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2020, 05:13:51 PM »
Good luck..... might want to check out Phil In Florence on YouTube.  He did some nice mods using those brackets, had to replace the wheels.

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club

wildeagle

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2020, 11:12:18 AM »
Just seen This, didn't see the video. Will watch it , proud as heck how mine turned (as I pat myself on my own back) lol
Good luck..... might want to check out Phil In Florence on YouTube.  He did some nice mods using those brackets, had to replace the wheels.

Ryan  Andrew Moore

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2020, 11:55:31 AM »
Just seen This, didn't see the video. Will watch it , proud as heck how mine turned (as I pat myself on my own back) lol

It is SO nice to be able to move them around.  It only took about 2 times of going through taking the whole thing apart to move it a few feet before I knew I needed wheels on it!