Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Glen Blue 26  (Read 7140 times)

sonofabutcher

• WKC Brave
Glen Blue 26
« on: February 04, 2020, 02:55:56 PM »
One of a kind Glen Blue 26 for Tuffy Stone !

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
Re: Glen Blue 26
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 03:00:31 PM »
[emoji56][emoji90]

Awesome!!!  Maybe they’ll make a limited Glen Blue kettle in the near future[emoji1696]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

sonofabutcher

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2020, 03:01:42 PM »

[emoji56][emoji90]

Awesome!!!  Maybe they’ll make a limited Glen Blue kettle in the near future[emoji1696]

I passed on the red ,  but wouldn’t for the glen blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

ReanimatedRobot

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2020, 04:09:56 PM »
Seriously Weber...this better become one of several thousand pretty darn quick. 

The only thing that has held me back on a 26er has been that they haven't released a color in years.  Doing a glen blue would make it a definite seller and I wouldn't hesitate to buy one.

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ISO: 18" & 22" Lime, 22" Cado, Plum SSP, Clean & Colored 18" for Midget Mod, and the usual Grails.

bamakettles

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2020, 04:12:59 PM »
I’d buy one hands down....

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2020, 04:27:28 PM »

The only thing that has held me back on a 26er has been that they haven't released a color in years.  Doing a glen blue would make it a definite seller and I wouldn't hesitate to buy one.

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with a black 26.  My ‘09 is my workhorse.  Both of my Aristocrats seldom get the call due to being so colorful.  Glen Blue 26 would be the ultimate.  The only way this color sees production would likely be on a MasterTouch though.  Weber would get my money either way[emoji23]

Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2020, 05:23:26 PM »
Is Tuffy cooking on a Weber now?

Pezdogs

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2020, 05:48:13 PM »
Looks the goods

Sent from my SM-N976B using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ReanimatedRobot

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2020, 06:22:57 PM »
Either way I will eventually get one, but something like this would make it way easier to drop full sales price.  In the meantime I have kind of just been waiting for the right deal to come along and have plenty of room on the Ranch.  I think you are probably right in terms of it being a Master Touch if anything, but who knows.  There has been a lot of color missing from all of their other kettles.

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with a black 26.  My ‘09 is my workhorse.  Both of my Aristocrats seldom get the call due to being so colorful.  Glen Blue 26 would be the ultimate.  The only way this color sees production would likely be on a MasterTouch though.  Weber would get my money either way[emoji23]

ISO: 18" & 22" Lime, 22" Cado, Plum SSP, Clean & Colored 18" for Midget Mod, and the usual Grails.

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2020, 06:31:06 PM »
This color would make me forget all about the ugly taco handle. It’s beautiful.

Weber, pretty please make these 26ers for the rest of us.

Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

Huh??

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2020, 06:59:53 PM »
This color would make me forget all about the ugly taco handle. It’s beautiful.

Weber, pretty please make these 26ers for the rest of us.

Agreed. I would save up money to buy a new 26" in that color, rather than continuing my search for a cheap used black one.

Rub

• WKC Ranger
    • Swamp Boys BBQ
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2020, 07:35:37 PM »
Is Tuffy cooking on a Weber now?
Not sure in other aspects, but I'm certain he will always compete on a Jambo.
In the market for unicorns to complete my collection: Ambassador, Plainsman, Meat Cut, Custom, Blue 18 MBH, Green 18 MBH

Bertl

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2020, 08:42:08 PM »
Who the hell is Tuffy? As i saw this photo i was saying ti me, "please don't drop the lid"

Sent from my SM-G950F using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

GrillGiant

• WKC Brave
    • GrillGiant
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2020, 04:35:23 AM »
Who the hell is Tuffy? As i saw this photo i was saying ti me, "please don't drop the lid"

Sent from my SM-G950F using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
He’s apparently the most winningest bbq champion ever and a good friend of Kevin Kohlman.

Grill on! and Go CUBBIES!!!

crowderjd

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2020, 05:36:45 AM »

+1 on this...ever since I picked up a 09 26er, every other grill has seen less use.  the lid bale, ash catcher, and hinged grates make it just too easy to use, especially on busy weeknights.  As to the "Tuffy Special" what has me most curious is if Weber enameled it themselves.  Do they have the capabilities to just whip up any color on demand?  I suppose I don't know enough about enameling.
Chasing the impossibles: Westerner, Custom, Meat Cut!