Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: 1967 Weber Seville  (Read 6405 times)

Mike in Roseville

• WKC Performer
Re: 1967 Weber Seville
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2020, 12:21:28 PM »
Thanks Troy

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2020, 12:30:28 PM »
Thanks Troy & point taken.
regards,
Hal

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2020, 12:37:30 PM »
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Kneab

• WKC Performer
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2020, 12:55:29 PM »
Thanks Troy [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ISO Brown Go Anywhere

WeberKell11

• WKC Brave
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2020, 02:03:37 PM »
Troy for the win

Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

jhagestad

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2020, 06:07:34 AM »
So much for our new logo....
Wife: Let me guess... you want to grill again

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2020, 06:37:43 AM »
Damn! I missed the fireworks lol! Glad to see the Humans First Kettles second reminder. Hopefully hopefully the message gets through/sticks!  I always get embarrassed for people when adults start acting like 7th grade girls lol!  Once Pandora’s box is opened it’s hard to unsee that crap!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2020, 06:35:08 PM »
UPDATE- A member in the area had agreed to secure the grill for me & I'm guessing it could have been arranged quickly if things had gone smoothly.

After this thread, I was still in contact with Idaho Joe & he still said the grill was mine.  But, he was going out of town for a few days.  Then, he lost his work cell phone, where I had been contacting him.  Eventually, he contacted me through WKC PM & said he would go past the property to see if the grill was still there.  I emailed him at work today, and he indicated that he was sad to say, he had received a message from the contractor that they had cleaned up the property & when he drove over there, the grill was gone. 

He believes it may be in a dump by now, but I am hopeful that one of the contractor's workers may have decided to take it home to use & that it will be cared for.

I don't know how clear it was from this thread, but the most amazing thing was Idaho Joe didn't even want anything for the grill.  I had contacted him early on & he sent me some pics.  I asked how much and he said didn't want anything, just indicated he basically wanted it to be saved & appreciated.  How incredibly cool was that? 

In any event, I think there is a decent possibility that it may have survived.  Perhaps one of the contractor's workers got it, the next door neighbor grabbed it, or some kid carted it off.  One can hope it survived.

In the meantime, for any member is in the area, you might want to check the dump (if they don't basically cover stuff right away) or the local scrap yards.  You never know. 
regards,
Hal

charred

• WKC Performer
« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2020, 01:40:50 PM »
well wtf....i missed the drama (thankfully) and REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that precious piece of Americana didn't end up scrapped. SMH
hopelessly, helplessly, happily addicted to a shipload of Webers