Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weber Kettle Ornaments (Handmade)  (Read 550 times)

ste6168

• Smokey Joe
Weber Kettle Ornaments (Handmade)
« on: November 11, 2019, 05:03:30 AM »
Hi WKC -

I sold some of these on here last year, figured I would see if there is any interest here again.  I also know that some of you, like me, are on the Kettle facebook group as well, where I posted them the other day.   Anyway, these are handmade Weber Kettle ornaments (not CNC cut).  The circle is about 3.25" across and will be made of Walnut.  I am trying to make the kettles out of spalted maple, but if I run out, will be made of regular maple. 

Last year, I did direct sales through PM, but the logistics of keeping up with who paid, addresses, how many they wanted, etc. just got to be too much.  This year, I am using Esty for sales, to hopefully alleviate that.  I also put together a few other types of ornaments to try and sell this year, which is another reason for going to Etsy.  Total, the ornaments come to $16 shipped.   

Link to pictures: https://imgur.com/a/tQacCMg
(can't figure out how to embed them...)

Let me know if you are interested, or have any questions.  These are made to order, but I should be able to get them in the mail within a few days.  Link to buy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/729702348/grill-ornament?ref=listings_manager_grid

Thanks!

« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 05:05:12 AM by ste6168 »

Scott Zee

• WKC Ranger
Re: Weber Kettle Ornaments (Handmade)
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 07:11:39 PM »
Why no vent on this years kettles?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke    8)
It's not just a grill, it's a WEBER

jimz

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 01:05:46 AM »
I bought one from you last year. My wife thinks im a dork but I like it. Thanks again!

ste6168

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2019, 04:25:58 AM »
Why no vent on this years kettles?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Scott - There will be a vent on this years.  This year, I decided to make a few other styles to try and sell, styles we normally just made as gifts.  So, in my rush to get the "model ornaments" put together to take pictures, I forgot to cut the vent in the model.  Doh!  That one already has a home, to the first repeat buyer.  He/She doesn't know it yet, but it will be packed in with the proper one. 

ste6168

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2019, 04:28:43 AM »
I bought one from you last year. My wife thinks im a dork but I like it. Thanks again!

I cut the first one last year for myself, posted it here, and ended up making/selling about 20 more.  Mine just said the other day "I don't understand why you guys wants ornaments with a grill on it."  LOL

GrillGiant

• WKC Brave
    • GrillGiant
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2019, 05:32:09 AM »
Hi WKC -

I sold some of these on here last year, figured I would see if there is any interest here again.  I also know that some of you, like me, are on the Kettle facebook group as well, where I posted them the other day.   Anyway, these are handmade Weber Kettle ornaments (not CNC cut).  The circle is about 3.25" across and will be made of Walnut.  I am trying to make the kettles out of spalted maple, but if I run out, will be made of regular maple. 

Last year, I did direct sales through PM, but the logistics of keeping up with who paid, addresses, how many they wanted, etc. just got to be too much.  This year, I am using Esty for sales, to hopefully alleviate that.  I also put together a few other types of ornaments to try and sell this year, which is another reason for going to Etsy.  Total, the ornaments come to $16 shipped.   

Link to pictures: https://imgur.com/a/tQacCMg
(can't figure out how to embed them...)

Let me know if you are interested, or have any questions.  These are made to order, but I should be able to get them in the mail within a few days.  Link to buy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/729702348/grill-ornament?ref=listings_manager_grid

Thanks!
Super cool! [emoji1303]Grate gift idea [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Grill on! and Go CUBBIES!!!