Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Garden thread  (Read 16692 times)

hawgheaven

• WKC Performer
    • Hawg Heaven Smokin' BBQ
Re: Garden thread
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2019, 08:42:09 AM »
Very nice hawgheaven!  I remember the thread when you had it done. Looks like it’s all cedar.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Actually, it is all cypress. We love our little corner of the whirled, and this wood should outlast both of us! :-)
Multiple kettles and WSM's. I am not a collector, just a gatherer... and a sick bastard.

Walchit

• WKC Performer
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2019, 06:55:00 PM »
Supposed to be a frost tomorrow night, so I picked everything that was showing any color. Well I quit after the basket was full, can probably pull another basket if I try hard enough, and a couple baskets of green pods

Walchit

• WKC Performer
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2019, 04:13:12 AM »
Supposed to get 1-3 inches today(That's what she said) so I picked pretty much everything left on the plants yesterday. I will be starting new plants within a couple months.

Walchit

• WKC Performer
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2019, 05:34:40 AM »
Smoked a couple trays of pods last night, then tossed them in the dehydro. They were super crispy this morning, so I ground them up in the coffee grinder.
Sorry for the lack of pics, I only took one of the finished powder. My face is on fire right now.

FuriousHobbit

• WKC Brave
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2019, 06:04:09 AM »
Great. Now I need a dehydrator!

I skipped the garden this past year. Maybe I'll have to get it going again next year. Peppers are the one thing I could consistently grow decently!

Looking good @Walchit

Walchit

• WKC Performer
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2019, 08:44:23 AM »
They grow pretty good for me