Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: UPDATE 7th Annual WKC Meetup - new location  (Read 53135 times)

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: UPDATE 7th Annual WKC Meetup - new location
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2019, 08:45:06 AM »

@JEBIV - Is No1Agent missing a lounge chair now or is that a lowboy Seville?
Thanks goes to @brewtownbeatdown and his lovely bride De for securing that Woodard Chantilly Rose chaise lounge and holding for Tami till the meetup, she was overjoyed
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

james1787

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2019, 09:05:43 AM »
Wow, looks like an awesome meetup and an epic assembly of grills!
Seeking either 56-58 anything or Westerner

HankB

• WKC Performer
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2019, 09:42:10 AM »
It was a great time. ... @Scott Zee did all kinds of stuff but his blueberry dessert was remarkable.
We had a good time too.
I'm hoping that  @Scott Zee can post the recipe to his dessert. :D

Thanks also to the guys who took and posted pictures.
kettles, smokers...

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2019, 01:50:43 PM »
I had an absolute blast this year at the meet up!  Way better than my first year, which was last year (which was still awesome)!  I have high expectations for next year, lol!  Lots of great food, sweet grills and even better company!  It was awesome seeing everyone I already knew and meeting even more new friends!  Jeff, the drone pictures and video are awesome, keep up the great work!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

Bertl

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2019, 07:29:20 PM »
So great of you to think at me @zavod44, last year was a blast! I wish i coul't come back one day and meet great people like you.
It was a great time.  When we changed the location to @No1Agent house I said we needed to do it to take the meet-up to the next level, and I think it was the right decision.  We had over 20 members show up, over 80 grills, plenty of great food and great weather.  I want to personally thank everyone who was there and I hope everyone will come back next year.  A wide range of food was cooked and it was all fantastic.  @avega2792 made some phenomenal Peruvian chicken, @Kneab did some amazing ribs, @Scott Zee did all kinds of stuff but his blueberry dessert was remarkable. @Shoestringshop lead the charge on the grill, he always makes something interesting,  @HankB did a pulled pork, Almost everyone cooked and it was a feast.  @PotsieWeber made a brief appearance, The @Voordaddy slayed the bags game.  Thank you to everyone who made the trip out, @jbiv and the lovely Tammy from the ATL, @brewtownbeatdown @einrej and @bladz from beyond the cheddar curtain, @Craig from Nebraska, @Bob BQ and @Lowbrass from Stl, @GrillGuyMosier from Ohio I think, @LightningBoldtz from the Mitten State @DonoBBQ made it out, and everyone else from everywhere who I can't remember but you know who you are, it was awesome......oh and @Bertl was there in spirit and briefly on the phone!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2019, 09:38:47 AM »
Another awesome meet-up in the books.  Already looking forward to next year’s.  De and I had a grate time!!!   So grate in fact, that I never took a single pic...thanks to all who have posted their pics in the thread.  Huge, huge thanks to John for opening his house/yard up for this, as well as to the fellas who helped set everything up.  Thank you Brian for the one-run only “7th Annual” swag.  Of course, thanks to all who shared in the food, fun, and camaraderie.   

@JEBIV - Is No1Agent missing a lounge chair now or is that a lowboy Seville?
Thanks goes to @brewtownbeatdown and his lovely bride De for securing that Woodard Chantilly Rose chaise lounge and holding for Tami till the meetup, she was overjoyed
You’re welcome Joe.  I consider y’all the epitome of what this club is about, so anytime I can secure some [emoji90] for the Ball estate, I don’t hesitate.  Especially, if it’s for Tami[emoji6].  You helped make sure I didn’t go home with an empty truck bed either.  Dennis, Bob, and Norbert finished it off, which rendered my rearview useless for the ride home[emoji23]. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞

Scott Zee

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2019, 05:06:11 AM »
It was a great time. ... @Scott Zee did all kinds of stuff but his blueberry dessert was remarkable.
We had a good time too.

Thanks @zavod44 and @HankB. The dish was called Overnight BlueBerry French Toast casserole.  I'm gonna post the recipe in the food thread for everyone. It was the 2nd time that I've made it and 1st time on a grill.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke    8)
It's not just a grill, it's a WEBER

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2019, 05:17:04 AM »
We had a good time too.

Thanks @zavod44 and @HankB. The dish was called Overnight BlueBerry French Toast casserole.  I'm gonna post the recipe in the food thread for everyone. It was the 2nd time that I've made it and 1st time on a grill.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
And it was awesome !!!!
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

ReanimatedRobot

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2019, 11:42:55 AM »
Soooo when is the next one scheduled? Haha  I really wanted to make the trip to this one.  Before I even knew it was taking place I traded weekends with someone at work and ended up working that weekend. 

I REALLY WANT TO MAKE THE NEXT ONE!  AWESOME MEET UP FOR ALL THOSE INVOLVED!
ISO: 18" & 22" Lime, 22" Cado, Plum SSP, Clean & Colored 18" for Midget Mod, and the usual Grails.

Walchit

• WKC Performer
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2019, 06:09:31 PM »
Soooo when is the next one scheduled? Haha  I really wanted to make the trip to this one.  Before I even knew it was taking place I traded weekends with someone at work and ended up working that weekend. 

I'm driving to norther MO and hopping in with you!

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2019, 06:20:10 PM »

Unofficially... July 25, 2020.  We'll firm up that date next summer.  I highly recommend you go... it truly is a blast!
BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grail: 18” Custom - "The Californian"

ReanimatedRobot

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2019, 04:22:16 AM »

Unofficially... July 25, 2020.  We'll firm up that date next summer.  I highly recommend you go... it truly is a blast!

Thanks! I will keep checking back but that gives me something to start with.
ISO: 18" & 22" Lime, 22" Cado, Plum SSP, Clean & Colored 18" for Midget Mod, and the usual Grails.