Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Hodgepodge Pizza  (Read 1576 times)

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
Hodgepodge Pizza
« on: June 28, 2019, 05:46:18 PM »
I’ve been trying to get up north for the last few weeks. With all the rain and work being busy I’ve not gotten the chance. I told my wife unless locusts are falling from the sky I’m going up north! She said “what about the baby shower I told you about?” Opps I forgot! Dear God PLEASE don’t let locusts fall from the sky [emoji120] .

So the day started out great! 80’s, sunny, 50 chance of rain [emoji20]. Got done with work early and on the road by 11:45am. 2.5 hours into the trip and it starts to rain! It’s raining so hard I’m looking for animals to line up 2X2.

Pull off the road and eat something to eat for dinner to go and also eat while I’m there.

Get to the house and man oh man is the grass long. Raining out so that night is no mowing. Friday morning wake up and start mowing and mowing, and son on and you get it. 7-1/2 hours and still not done. Have at least another 5 hours.

So now what to cook? The last time my wife and I where up north We did bbq pork. We had leftovers and I vacpacked the leftovers. We had Muenster cheese in the house and store bought pizza dough. I also found a ribeye in the freezer that I took out for tomorrow.

This is the pizza bbq pork, onion, 3 different leftover bottles of bbq sauce, and Muenster cheese...

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Hodgepodge Pizza
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2019, 05:41:43 AM »
You should see if the boss will give you some overtime so you can buy a bigger mower, pizza looks good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2019, 09:59:38 AM »
You should see if the boss will give you some overtime so you can buy a bigger mower, pizza looks good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Lol this is bigger. My old man had a Murray 42” deck this is an Ariens 46” Deck. Next time I’m going BIG!

Kneab

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2019, 11:34:16 AM »
Dan, it looks like you need a Dixie Chopper.
Pie looks good too.[emoji487]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ISO Brown Go Anywhere

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2019, 01:22:09 PM »
Dan, it looks like you need a Dixie Chopper.
Pie looks good too.[emoji487]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Looking at the Eagle for the next one.