Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: New grill, just start cooking?  (Read 971 times)

jeremiahmercier

• WKC Brave
Re: New grill, just start cooking?
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2019, 01:51:58 PM »
Lol, I've got 73 feet to work with

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
It's a great looking grill! and a BEAUTIFUL porch!!! I'd LOVE a porch like that!
btw.... is that a Lang Smoker in the distance (above the plate and tongs)...?
That is a trailer that was used as a float in a nearby city for that VA, what you see is a double sided bench going the length of the trailer, which is 20ft L by 8 ft wide. My plans are to remove all that wood (in bad shape), cut the rear and dove-tail it down, raise the spring hangers (lower the trailer) and flip the axles to top of leafs. Would be easier to haul tractor and attachments than current utility tralier. I do have a vertical 55gallon drum smoker in that large metal structure with the 5th wheel though.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 01:56:24 PM by jeremiahmercier »

jeremiahmercier

• WKC Brave
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2019, 01:54:09 PM »
May I suggest a mat under the grill so you don't make a mess on your porch? The guys suggested mats to me and I bought a couple on the 'bay.

Beautiful grill and grate lookin' porch and yard!
Mat is a must, and will be this week. I've got a thread in the mod section as well, but I will be building a table as well as buying a second kettle next month. The table will hold both kettles. We also will be buying some more patio furniture to help fill up the deck, we have a small set behind where I took the photo.

jeremiahmercier

• WKC Brave
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2019, 01:58:16 PM »
And thanks for the compliments, we've worked our butts off to pay for/build our dream home, we love it

jeremiahmercier

• WKC Brave
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2019, 04:29:54 PM »
Second cook, thighs, breasts and sausage