Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: What would the value be of a kettle like that?  (Read 418 times)

GermanTex

• Smokey Joe
What would the value be of a kettle like that?
« on: May 07, 2019, 12:45:09 PM »
I got hold off a brand new never used blue 22" AD (2010) kettle a few weeks ago. It was just the bowl and lid with handles still in a box.
Originally I wanted to mount it in a Performer but then decided not to cut off handles and drill holes.
I have added a brand new cleaning kit, reused the ash catcher and legs from a barely used 2012 black kettle. Wheels are new as well and I got creative and painted the center red. I also has brand new grates. And no I have not used it yet.
I am not sure I want to keep it and are thinking of selling it. I really have no idea what the value would be?

And sorry I have no idea why the pictures are turned on the side... ;-)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2019, 12:52:26 PM by GermanTex »
Green 22" Perfomer, Red 22" One Touch Platinum, Blue 22" Kettle, Yellow Simpspons Smokey Joe, Pink Q1200, Blue Platinum C.

Mike in Roseville

• WKC Performer
Re: What would the value be of a kettle like that?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 01:53:09 PM »
Maybe, at the bare minimum, whatever you are into it for?

brewtownbeatdown

• WKC Performer
Re: What would the value be of a kettle like that?
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 02:14:18 PM »
Grate looking kettle.  I like the red in the wheels.  Gives it a 50’s automobile vibe. 

As far as a value, that is quite subjective.  Someone might be willing to pay $50, while someone else will pay $200.  You know how much you’re into it, so you should just come up with a number that you think is fair to you and the buyer.  If you decide to sell it, put it in Member Sales & Trades with the price, or trade wants, you come up with. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obviously looking for a Glen Blue (who isn’t?😂).

Looking for anything Happy Cooker, including any re-branded as Montgomery Ward.  I’ve amassed a nice collection, but I’m missing a few still.  Let me know if you can help a fella out🤞