Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Hello from Montreal, Ca  (Read 491 times)

Southpaw_Chuck

• Happy Cooker
Hello from Montreal, Ca
« on: May 02, 2019, 08:12:08 AM »
Hi everyone, my name is Charles, will turn 44 at the end of summer and enjoy meat.. alot! I work for a telecommunication company designing fiber optic networks. My interest are my daughter, my wife, my daughter, Marvel stuff, my daughter, BBQ, my daughter, Volleyball, technology related to mobile, Clash Royal, a little tv (late on every show since daughter was born). This summer will be my 3rd one using charcoal and I'm looking to improve my knowledge base and set of skills. I've been watching youtube for tips, tricks and mods about charcoal use and Weber for about a couple of months and ended up here with a google search. Couple of years ago, I bought a 22 inch Master Touch, really enjoyed using charcoal and ended up getting a Go Anywhere at the end of the season as well. They serve me well and try my best to care for them. Got some goodies for Xmas, cast iron center piece for the master-touch and grillgrates for the Go-Anywhere. I wanna use the full potential at my disposal to cook good food for family and friends since i love them and enjoy having them over. Cheers!

RRRanger99

• WKC Performer
Re: Hello from Montreal, Ca
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2019, 08:28:02 AM »
Welcome from Virginia Beach, VA, U.S.A.

michaelmilitello

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2019, 08:29:42 AM »
Welcome from Plainfield Indiana USA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2019, 09:01:11 AM »
Welcome from Doraville,Ga USA plenty of grate info here, and lots of fun too
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill