Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Christmas Suggestions  (Read 4098 times)

RemoGaggi

• Smokey Joe
Re: Christmas Suggestions
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2018, 09:36:33 PM »
18" Middy & 26" Kettle, SnS, Summit S-620, Broilmaster D3CP

ClubChapin

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2018, 10:54:25 PM »
Continuing the thread hijacking, Festool aside, Milwaukee are my favorite battery tools. In my experience they work better and/or have a better selection of tools available than the other brands. I’ve had poor luck with Dewalt and ok luck with Rigid and better luck with Mikita.

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2018, 06:06:08 PM »
Continuing the thread hijacking, Festool aside, Milwaukee are my favorite battery tools. In my experience they work better and/or have a better selection of tools available than the other brands. I’ve had poor luck with Dewalt and ok luck with Rigid and better luck with Mikita.

Milwaukee, Makita, and Dewalt are all great brands.  Researching  top of the line sets from each manuf. reviews related to performance, durability, power, price....etc, I ended up getting these. No brand loyalty here.

These are made in USA which is also nice.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 06:09:34 PM by greenweb »

Maineac

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2018, 12:07:21 PM »
From what I can see in the photo the first thing you need is a side table.  After that, for the kettle, I would say Slow N Sear.  For you  I would say hot gloves, (maybe welders gloves), instant read like Thermapen, also a wired or wireless thermometer (because you don't want to be lifting that lid a lot), 1 set of 12-13" tongs for food and 1 set of 17"ish tongs for charcoal. 
The Slow N Sear is expensive but it is also my number one kettle tool; it never leaves my grill.
Performer - Jumbo Joe - Smokey Joe Gold - Bayou Classic SS84
MAK 1 Star #184 - Bradley OBS #968,312 - Spirit E-310