Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Kettle grill cooking  (Read 1011 times)

sunlitcowboy

• Smokey Joe
Kettle grill cooking
« on: July 29, 2018, 03:09:42 PM »
Got done bbqing for a church picnic. 100 burgers and dogs, all done on a Weber 22 inche and an 18 inch grill side by side. It turned out fantastic. Got another one in October, over 250 people. Anyone got a Weber ranch I can use, should be a party and a half.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

KettleMaster

• WKC Brave
Re: Kettle grill cooking
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2018, 04:09:50 PM »
Good work! Makes a home dinner bbq seem like a joke lol

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

varekai

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2018, 05:27:31 PM »
@sunlitcowboy , first off, Welcome to the club, second, and one of my pet peeves, is it would be nice to know where you're located... I don't think any of us here are in the witness protection programs, and we're not askin for your address, just your city and state, that way we'll know at a glance whether some of us can help you and there are times WE may reach out to you for help... Sorry you got the brunt of my rant, but this goes for EVERYONE here, there are long term members that don't fill out the "form" completely... with that said, Great job on the church bbq, I just did 44 tri tips for about 200 family members on friday and used a 26" and my ranch, GOOD TIMES!
CGA,GGA, jumbo joe, 3-18" kettles,22" blue,green,yellow and 2 reds, 1-22" lid mod for pizza, a genesis silver,2 Red SS Performers,2 26ers,1 red, 1 chief and a Ranch Kettle.

sunlitcowboy

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2018, 10:29:34 AM »
@sunlitcowboy , first off, Welcome to the club, second, and one of my pet peeves, is it would be nice to know where you're located... I don't think any of us here are in the witness protection programs, and we're not askin for your address, just your city and state, that way we'll know at a glance whether some of us can help you and there are times WE may reach out to you for help... Sorry you got the brunt of my rant, but this goes for EVERYONE here, there are long term members that don't fill out the "form" completely... with that said, Great job on the church bbq, I just did 44 tri tips for about 200 family members on friday and used a 26" and my ranch, GOOD TIMES!
Hi, sorry about not completing the form. I will go back and do this. I'm from a town called Walton. It's located in the catskill mountains in upstate New York.

varekai

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2018, 08:36:59 PM »
@sunlitcowboy , My rant wasn't directed AT YOU particularly, just in general, you just happened to have the post that triggered it, LOL...  All good I hope brother. So as far as I'm concerned, I am about as far away as you can get from the catskills, so my ranch is out, but hopefully someone here will be able to help you out.
CGA,GGA, jumbo joe, 3-18" kettles,22" blue,green,yellow and 2 reds, 1-22" lid mod for pizza, a genesis silver,2 Red SS Performers,2 26ers,1 red, 1 chief and a Ranch Kettle.

AZogas

• WKC Brave
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2018, 06:19:53 AM »
Hi, sorry about not completing the form. I will go back and do this. I'm from a town called Walton. It's located in the catskill mountains in upstate New York.

Greetings!  I'm from upstate New York too... outside of Albany.   Look up Collin @CatskillSmoker too!  Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Weber Kettle Club mobile app