Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Anyone know what Williams-Sonoma Green looks like?  (Read 2395 times)

Josh G

• WKC Ranger
Anyone know what Williams-Sonoma Green looks like?
« on: April 07, 2015, 09:44:46 AM »
I have seen this grill listed for parts on several sites and cannot find an image of a bowl or lid and was just wondering if anyone knew what Williams-Sonoma Green looks like?  I have looked occasionally over the years and come up with nothing, so I thought I would check the vast knowledge here and see if someone knew something.

Looks like it was a performer

http://www.ereplacementparts.com/weber-827996-performer-green-for-williamssonoma-parts-c-193079_193086_417556.html

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
Re: Anyone know what Williams-Sonoma Green looks like?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 09:51:42 AM »
It's likely the darker hunter green. This part number was an SS performer:http://help.weber.com/schematics/browse.aspx?model=827996

The only Williams and Sonoma special color that I'm aware of is the dark grey kettle plastic topped performer. 
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

Josh G

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 10:17:34 AM »
That's the color I pictured it being too.

Thanks

Tommy B

• WKC Brave
    • @tommybrooker
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2015, 05:31:40 AM »
I like that green.
Hotty Toddy!

CatskillSmoker

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2018, 09:37:40 AM »
I will settle this. This was purchased by seller new from Williams Sonoma. DA code

DD green SSP lid on right.

AnyThingGrilled

• WKC Brave
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2018, 10:40:38 AM »
I like that green! It sounds like it might be hard to find.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2018, 01:57:52 PM »
Too funny!!!!!   Was texting with Catskillsmoker and guess what?!!!  I have that same color combo.  DA on the left and DH on the right.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2018, 04:44:12 PM »
Love that green!  Congrats on the score Colin! Mike, how long have you had yours?

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2018, 08:05:48 AM »
Love that green!  Congrats on the score Colin! Mike, how long have you had yours?

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club

I've had mine for about a year and a half.  It's in pretty good shape but has a few little flaws on the lid.  When I got it, it still had the protective film on the bottom side of the table.  I think the guy kept it covered or in a barn.
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!