Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Quick Shout Out!!  (Read 1168 times)

harris92

• WKC Performer
Quick Shout Out!!
« on: May 26, 2013, 06:33:49 AM »
This is a quick shout out to Duke, Brian and all the other members of the Kettle Club. You have been extremely helpful and it is greatly appreciated.  This club is awesome!!!

Craig

• WKC Mod
Quick Shout Out!!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 08:44:53 AM »

This is a quick shout out to Duke, Brian and all the other members of the Kettle Club. You have been extremely helpful and it is greatly appreciated.  This club is awesome!!!

Amen! That's why I like it here... tons of fun and information and sharing of parts and knowledge.. I've learned more in less than a year here than in 3 years at other places.

WKC is The Weber Authority.

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Quick Shout Out!!
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 01:23:31 PM »
It's really the place to be, I have been on other sites lately, there are threads that have not been touched in weeks, I see guys post a thread and then they are the only ones who respond to their own thread.  Here if you don't log on a day or two you are like 200 posts behind....
Vintage Weber Grill raconteur and bon vivant.....and definitely Sir Agent X

1911Ron

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2013, 06:00:11 PM »
It's really the place to be, I have been on other sites lately, there are threads that have not been touched in weeks, I see guys post a thread and then they are the only ones who respond to their own thread.  Here if you don't log on a day or two you are like 200 posts behind....
That is the truth!
Wanted: 18" Platinum any color will work
This is my Kettle there are many like it but this one is mine......

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2013, 06:06:09 PM »
THanks Harris, and I would do anything for anyone here if I can....even AJ....
Vintage Weber Grill raconteur and bon vivant.....and definitely Sir Agent X