Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Meet “Dandelion”!  (Read 1919 times)

swamprb

• WKC Performer
Meet “Dandelion”!
« on: May 06, 2018, 06:37:48 PM »
A friend and co-worker found this on OfferUp and picked it up for me. It was listed as “fire pit or scrap metal” and I missed it in a search! It was pulled from the weeds and has/had issues- but a little TLC and a new roost she’s good to go! Part of the Rat Pack now!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Meet “Dandelion”!
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2018, 06:41:11 PM »
Saw your FB video today with that and the PK roti action. Nice!
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

swamprb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2018, 07:24:31 PM »
Thanks!
The PK experiment turned out a masterpiece as well!

I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!

LiquidOcelot

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2018, 07:55:24 PM »
Sweet!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2018, 02:40:20 AM »
Nice
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Rub

• WKC Ranger
    • Swamp Boys BBQ
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2018, 10:15:44 AM »
Great save Brian

In the market for unicorns to complete my collection: Ambassador, Plainsman, Meat Cut, Custom, Blue 18 MBH, Green 18 MBH

Plant_City_Mike

• Smokey Joe
Meet “Dandelion”!
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2018, 05:34:57 AM »
Wowsers!  Brilliant!  This rather obvious solution which only you have executed at this level,  will forever change the way this group rescues marginal grills!  You have given us a vision of the future!

« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 05:38:22 AM by Plant_City_Mike »

Davescprktl

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2018, 03:21:43 PM »
Very nice!
OKP Crimson, 22" H Code Brownie, SJS Lime, 22" CB Stacker, Red Q2200, Performer Deluxe CB slate blue

"If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?"  H. Simpson

Mike Huff

• WKC Brave
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2018, 11:33:55 PM »
That grill really stands out. I love the yellow and the chicken looks fantastic!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app