Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Sep-Oct 2018 WKC meet-ups?  (Read 2106 times)

Charcoal_Guerrilla

• WKC Brave
Sep-Oct 2018 WKC meet-ups?
« on: December 21, 2017, 04:56:59 AM »
Hi, my better half is organising a trip to the USA from mid Sep to late Oct 2018. We would be travelling mostly east coast and a little bit inland including Great Lakes area, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.

I'd appreciate the advice of members on major WKC meet-ups normally held during the time we'll be in the States. I wouldn't want to travel all that way only to find out that the biggest meet-up ever was held the previous week and I should've been there.....

Thanks in advance!

David

bigssa

• WKC Brave
Re: Sep-Oct 2018 WKC meet-ups?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 05:51:38 AM »
If you are going to be in the Charleston, SC area then I can give you advice on some great BBQ places to go to while you are here. DM me if interested.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 12:51:38 PM »
David, I am close in Georgia would love to schedule something we have a lot of grillfellas in the close vicinity
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Charcoal_Guerrilla

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2017, 07:04:34 PM »
Ohh this is sounding good. I will let the trip planner know to allocate time for grillfellas get together in Georgia! @bigssa I will DM you closer to the dates to get the details of those BBQ places. Thanks fellas!