Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Snowy chops  (Read 1253 times)

Lightning

• WKC Ranger
Snowy chops
« on: January 17, 2018, 02:17:19 PM »
I had a package of half a dozen pork chops that I needed to cook the other day so I put salt, pepper, and garlic on two of them (far left) and different rubs on the other two pairs. That was dinner plus two lunches at work.

I was eating the last two chops at work today when a lady stopped and said she'd already eaten and thought my lunch looked and smelled great and that she'd have eaten it for me if I wasn't there!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Snowy chops
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 03:50:46 PM »
Those look great. I just did pork chops 2 nights ago. You just can’t beat good grilled pork chops.

Dc_smoke309

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 04:13:56 PM »
That’s funny , I always heat up left overs from my cooks . And everyone says it smells like a smoker in the break room. !    Yep no frozen meals for this guy !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

auto180sx

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 04:58:42 PM »
I've got some chops to thrown on tomorrow sans the snow.

Looks good, happy grilling.

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2018, 04:59:09 PM »
Hell Yeah! those look great. I had chops 2 nights ago as well.

Charcoal_Guerrilla

• WKC Brave
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2018, 12:48:20 AM »
Sorry but I need to ask. What’s the yellow cable (power?) and what did you use it for (maybe for an electric coals starter?)? Thx.

Lightning

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2018, 04:47:36 AM »
Thanks guys!  The chops turned out well.  They were actually quite good.  I got them from a different place and they were much better than the ones I usually get which have been so lean, they dry out incredibly easily.  That wasn't the case with these though.

Sorry but I need to ask. What’s the yellow cable (power?) and what did you use it for (maybe for an electric coals starter?)? Thx.

The yellow cable is a 120v dangler I've left there for powering the rotisserie motor when I'm using that.  I thought I'd be using a clamp light with it as well since the sun still sets as I'm getting home from work but I haven't needed it.  I could use it with an electric coal starter too, although I don't have one since that really isn't necessary with the gas assist on that performer.  I spun a chicken last night and I'll post some pictures of that later.  I think I have one showing the rotisserie hooked up to power on that cable.

Charcoal_Guerrilla

• WKC Brave
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2018, 05:03:29 AM »
Thanks grillfella l’ll take a look.

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2018, 05:42:26 PM »
What’s that a engine block heater plugged in to keep your one touch from freezing up?!!!  [emoji23]🤣[emoji23].  Great looking cook!

62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!