Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: KFC on the weber  (Read 1386 times)

WMT

• WKC Brave
KFC on the weber
« on: December 22, 2017, 02:43:49 PM »
Found an online recipe for KFC that I am trying out. I know there are tons of them out there that claim they know it but I decided on this one. Not into deep frying so I'm tossing it on the vortex. Ill post picks when I pull it off and let you know if this IS the secret 11 herbs and spices.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Darko

• WKC Performer
Re: KFC on the weber
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 04:24:52 PM »
I've tried multiple copycat recipes, but, none of them had that KFC taste, most have been very good fried chicken, but all have missed that "something".  I have multiple KFC's not far away, and each one tastes slightly different... but they all have that "something" that is unique to KFC.

WMT

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2017, 04:57:42 PM »
I've tried multiple copycat recipes, but, none of them had that KFC taste, most have been very good fried chicken, but all have missed that "something".  I have multiple KFC's not far away, and each one tastes slightly different... but they all have that "something" that is unique to KFC.

Yeah same story with this one. Again it was good but not kfc. I did it on the vortex so the grilled taste over took any hint of kfc flavor

[attachment deleted by admin]

WNC

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2017, 06:37:12 PM »
Looks great!
If you check out KFC on instagram they only follow 11 people, the  4 spice girls and 7 guys named Herb...

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

WNC

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2017, 06:39:27 PM »
Okay, so maybe I'm wrong about that, but would be pretty hilarious

mhiszem

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2017, 03:53:08 AM »

Looks great!
If you check out KFC on instagram they only follow 11 people, the  4 spice girls and 7 guys named Herb...

That was true on Twitter a little while back. Someone figured it out and got a bunch of KFC gift cards.

http://time.com/5015515/kfc-viral-tweet-reward/

WGA, Uline Green SJ, '95 Red M/T, '88 Red 18", '01 Plum SSP, Patent Pending Yellow